No announcement yet.

This book seems kool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heh. Yeah, me too...I don't know when I'll be able to get it...you get YW books for your birthday? Lucky. Though when I come to think of it, I haven't had a birthday since I started reading them...*sigh* Oh well. What I'd like is a whole day online...
    Shiny? Where? *runs after Ella*

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
    *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
    Midbies of the forum UNITE!
    Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
    My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Ooh! Shiny! Maybe it's a marble... *runs off after papercrane and Ella*

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
      "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

I wouldn't like a whole day online, because from time it'd be empty and you'd get bored... what i'd like it the time to go on _whenever I feel like it._ Now that would be good... *sighs*
        T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
        Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
        Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Hey Tui, what time is it there?

A Jedi Ewok
          And proud of it...

Loyal reader of Harry Potter and Young Wizards books and great lover of Moon Cakes...
          A physics geek
          And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

quarter to three in the afternoon. I guess it's... quarter to ten for you guys, right?
            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
            Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
            Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

nope...i'm on west coast time...only about 8:00 at night...

A Jedi Ewok
              And proud of it...

Loyal reader of Harry Potter and Young Wizards books and great lover of Moon Cakes...
              A physics geek
              And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

Right now, it's nearly 11 for me. And there's always stuff to do online, even if YW.net is empty...there's addictinggames.com! But you're right, what about a whole year to be online whenever you felt like it? Hmm...what if there was a watch that projected a laptop screen and keys? Then you could carry it anywhere, and it would be so easy to just duck into the bathroom and check your mail or YW.net.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
                -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
                *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
                Midbies of the forum UNITE!
                Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
                My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

I'M getting it tommorow i have worked my but off to have enough money to buy it but when i get it i will devour it if it does not dissapear to my mothers closet "sniff"but hopefully i can get it.

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Comment

Working...
                  X