This book seems kool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This book seems kool

this book seems really kool I cant wait till it comes out Kit Rocks!!
    birdhead i am a smileyholic

~*KsSk8er*~
    "I had a dream I was playing quidditch, whadya think that means??" "Probly that ur gonna be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something" HP5
    Dai Stiho
    ~*KsSk8er*~
    "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
    Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

this book seems really kool I cant wait till it comes out Kit Rocks!!
    birdhead i am a smileyholic

~*KsSk8er*~
    "I had a dream I was playing quidditch, whadya think that means??" "Probly that ur gonna be eaten by a giant marshmallow or something" HP5
    Dai Stiho
    ~*KsSk8er*~
    "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."

Comment

anyone?? where is everyone?? btw I wont be able to go on chats for awhile because they messed up the global password thingy. Ok thats all for now I'll do the chats again asap. Dai stiho!!

~*KsSk8er*~
      Dai Stiho
      ~*KsSk8er*~

Comment

hey. I'm new too. I don't know if you like to be called exactly what your screen name is, but i can't wait until the seventh book comes out either! I'm just about to finish the sixth book today.

Comment

The 7th is gonna rock!!!!!!! It might even match Deep Wizardry. And it's longer then the last one too. 8 more days!!!!!!!!! Dai Stiho Sk8er!!! Welcome to the site, and Neo again too. Stay on Aurora's good side, her bad side is NOT pretty, I think it's called Kurima or something.... Birdhead will be here soon with your newbie pack, stear clear of Rysade for a while, sometimes he likes to hold newbie roasts,stay AWAY from papercranes bunny avatar, I have a suspicion that it's an evil bunny in disguise, NEVER call me marniebrown1, it's Agent M, it's a long story about my username, don't ask, Stay away from Nancy Drews bad side, the editor. Those are just our bad sides dont worry, we're nice people really. Evil? No. Insane? Yes. Mad? maybe.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

Comment

Dai Stiho thank you finally hi!!
              I am definately going to post n tell u guys when I get the new book, anyone else??

~*KsSk8er*~
              Dai Stiho
              ~*KsSk8er*~

Comment

*looks at Agent M* I am... horrified. Amazed. Mornidly curious as to WHy you felt in neccesary to.. to... oh well. It's certainly very in character in terms of the forum...

Sure, when I get it I'll post. But I won't get it for ages, I don't think...
                T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Everybody who read Agent M's post: Bunny not evil. Everything good now.

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
                  -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
                  *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
                  My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                  OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                  --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

i can't wait for it to come out either! i finished the sixth book days ago...and i'm already dieing to read the seventh. and don't worry papercrane, i believe you when you say your bunny is good. ::reaches out and pets bunny (with a steel glove on):: lol
                    Call me Q :-)

you never know who your real friends are until the hard times come. When it isn't all happy laughs and fun. sometimes your old friends will rough it & stay. but usuall they tend to fade away. If they fade, do not fear, bcuz better fr

Comment

*sniff sniff* Well, once you get your newbie pack...*kba bursts into tears*

Midbies of the forum UNITE!
                      Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
                      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

i'm sorry kba...but it's just that you're bunny was looking at me funny, like it was gonna ::shudders:: attack!

"It was my turn to save you, that's all. Now I want a few weeks off..."

it's not dying for a friend that's hard...no, what's hard is finding a friend worth dying for.
                        Call me Q :-)

you never know who your real friends are until the hard times come. When it isn't all happy laughs and fun. sometimes your old friends will rough it & stay. but usuall they tend to fade away. If they fade, do not fear, bcuz better fr

Comment

It is a very friendly and harmless and kawaii bunny.
                          *kba sulks*

Midbies of the forum UNITE!
                          Kawaii Bunny Avatar (kba) NOT EVIL!!!
                          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

i will say that papercrane is right.

I love YW series. Blah blah blah blah blah, I also think a;ldskjghas;dglhas;dfgkh. I am really crazy and stupid and funny and dumb and extremely smart. I hope I get to know everybody wish I was registered for this place since it was first here.

Comment

I can't wait! Although, since I won't get the book till my birthday on the seventh, I'll have to steer clear of the discussions of it until I've read it...oh well. Same thing happened last year.

*sees something shiny* Ooooohh... *runs off following the shiny*

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
                              'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
                              -The Fellowship of the Ring
                              *Ella*
                              "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                              There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                              And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                              What could mean more than this?"
                              --Bright Eyes

Comment

Working...
                              X