No announcement yet.

The Return of the Mall!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can I run a store focusing on books about the history of wizardds, the middle ages, and various creatures? It shall be called the Glen of the Unicorn book shop.

The greatest pain a wizard can have is losing their partner.

[This message was edited by Moonsong on 13 February 2004 at 18:28.]
    ~Wizards, the 8th wonder of the world.

~The Last Cyber Unicorn, yeah that's me.

Comment

I'll have a furniture store with funky furniture at cheap prices!! *lol* (I'm thinking about Dry Ice if you've ever been there.)

The monkey made me do it!
      ~Z~
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Yeah, BC and I are business partners Remember the magic shop and the topic where you fought with other users? Oh those where the good times.

"If you think me to be your enemy, command me, and I will gladly take my life"
        "Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

But the Rumble topic ended up being a ski lodge or something in the end, didn't it? I only came in for the last days, though... *ppc feels very midbie*

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
          -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
          My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
          OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
          --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

hehehe ^^ Yeah, we used to fight in Rumble too.... ^^ I remember fighting with a member there, it was fun fun. ^^

...Can I be the mall Bouncer?

Kitsune Rei ~kisses taste nice~

Comment

We used to fight...but then we went skiing and hot-cocoa-ing instead. FUN! Anyone who wants a job here, go for it! Eliana: YES!! Exactly. I miss the magic shop. *sniffle*

brokencello
              the crinkled paper bag
              "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"
              brokencello
              the crinkled paper bag
              "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

mall???/?/?/? DUDE.... shopping!!!! i need new clothing.... and majic tricks... whoot whoot!!

~*Lakie*~
                Yesterday was history, Tommorow is a mystory, Today is a gift!
                ~*Lakie*~
                Yesterday was history, Tommorow is a mystory, Today is a gift!

Comment

Ohh, cool! Can I start a wizardly supply store? With the little odds and ends wizards use in their bigger spells. Silver forks, lithium batteries, sugar cubes, and more harder to find stuff. ^_^ Like from other galaxies.

Calliope, the muse of poetry and song

http://headintheclouds.blogdrive.com
                  Metaphors be with you.

Comment

Well, calliope, let me tell you a story.

Once there was a very happy young woman and a very happy young man. They wanted a shop all of their own. With many connections through private topics, they managed to create a little store where people came to get wands and magic supplies. But then a sweeping came. And no one had visited the little shop for a long time. And the little shop tried to stay rooted but was swept far, far away into cyberspace. And the very happy young woman and the very happy young man became very sad indeed. I know this is true because I am the young woman.

brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag
                    brokencello
                    the crinkled paper bag

Comment

db was your business partner, yes?
                      ...or am I confused?

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
                      -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
                      My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                      OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                      --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Lesse... I want to open up a store. Icecream, choclates , cakes, cookies, ect. Smoothies with strawberries!!!

Hey, everyone! Come to Gryphon's and get high off sugar!!!!

...How do I make a shop? By posting this, is it 'built'?

-MaThFrEaK
                        "Hehehe. You smell funny."
                        "I love fish and chicken and turkey and ham and squirrels and pork and..."
                        "Izza mousey!"
                        ~Gryphon~
                        Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Yes.....yesssss...db was my partner in business...happy happy happy times....so sad now....so sad....no more happy times.
                          I miss the shop....I miss the wands...*blows cobweb off of old wand and starts a fire* I miss the magic of it all.
                          brokencello
                          the crinkled paper bag

Comment

I miss the Magic Shop...oh *cries*
                            Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                            ------------------------------------------------------------
                            "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

It's funny, all of the virtual shops kinda branched off of a silly joke me and ND had, the Coffee shop. She thought of the idea and dragged me into it, it was kinda a joke really... lol. But shops are cool.
                              Sugar!!!!
                              *Agent~M*
                              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                              "I could live

Comment

Why'd it get deleted before? Can I start a bookstore? It can have Wizards at War for sale before its published.

Comment

Working...
                                X