The Return of the Mall!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Return of the Mall!

Once again (for the third time), I will describe to you the Mall. It is owned by db and bc, and has a giant fountain in the middle dedicated to Diane Duane. There are lots of random shops, like the magic shop, subway, and other things. If you want your shop to be a part, just tell me and I'll set you up with one of Morwen's magic doors. There is work here...ask me for a certain job you think a mall needs. Chances are I'll give it to you. By the way, Eno is the executive manager and enjoys patrolling the hallways...watch out. The Mall is a general place for hangout and stuff, and Lee, if you delete this again, I will know this topic was one that wasn't meant to be. Thank you, and enjoy the mall!

brokencello
    the crinkled paper bag
    "Life isn't like the movies, Toto."
    --Alfredo, Cinema Paradiso
    brokencello
    the crinkled paper bag
    "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Once again (for the third time), I will describe to you the Mall. It is owned by db and bc, and has a giant fountain in the middle dedicated to Diane Duane. There are lots of random shops, like the magic shop, subway, and other things. If you want your shop to be a part, just tell me and I'll set you up with one of Morwen's magic doors. There is work here...ask me for a certain job you think a mall needs. Chances are I'll give it to you. By the way, Eno is the executive manager and enjoys patrolling the hallways...watch out. The Mall is a general place for hangout and stuff, and Lee, if you delete this again, I will know this topic was one that wasn't meant to be. Thank you, and enjoy the mall!

brokencello
    the crinkled paper bag
    brokencello
    the crinkled paper bag
    "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

Yea the mall is back! But I'm not sure Kli or Lee'll be happy about it. I hope they will, I like the mall

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
      "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

M: I didn't know that. jk.
        What is actually in the mall? I never came to the first one.

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
        Hyperness and goffyness are fun; but you must get serious to get a job done. -a short poem with a bit of advice from me
        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
        HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
        My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Good. I was so sad when it got deleted...maybe it was meant to be. But for now, welcome!

brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag
          brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag

Comment

I guess it's....... a mall. *shrugs* But it's fun!

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
            "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

I like the mall!!
              Can I own.... a mystic shop?? Y'know, where they sell crystals and herbs and stuff?? And....yeah. I'd also sell exotic food. Not just from other countries.... I mean other UNIVERSES

~*KsSk8er*~
              "Evil" is "Live" spelled backwards. This is the work of the Lone Power.
              I am a smileyholic
              Dai Stiho
              ~*KsSk8er*~
              "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
              Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

And sorcha will help make sure no one steals anything. if that is even possible *shrugs and glares at Meekit who tries to steal a crystal from her shop*

~*KsSk8er*~
                "Evil" is "Live" spelled backwards. This is the work of the Lone Power.
                I am a smileyholic
                Dai Stiho
                ~*KsSk8er*~
                "She leaped off the table and tore into the living room. There was a brief sound of scrabbling, and then from the living room, Kit said, "Uh, Annie, your cat just went up the chimney..."
                Dai Stiho:grin&bounce:

Comment

Did The Pet Shop get deleted? I hope not...*goes to see*

Oh, very good, it made it to Chatter II. Anyway, *looks around* I never made it to the first Mall, but hopefully this one'll be more successful...

*Ella*

"'I wish none of this had happened.'
                  'So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.'"
                  -The Fellowship of the Ring
                  *Ella*
                  "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                  There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                  And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                  What could mean more than this?"
                  --Bright Eyes

Comment

Yeah...can The Pirate KBA be in it? I think the link had better be to the new place. *goes to check*
                    http://pub15.ezboard.com/ftimeheartf...opicID=3.topic
                    Go there people!

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
                    -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
                    *Look kindly upon the decaffienated one*
                    My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                    OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                    --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Sure. Pirates KBA, the Pet Shop, and KsSk8er's shop can all be in the mall. It is like the common grounds, the street of the topics...*bc nails up morwen's doors to all the shops that wanted to join* Welcome! Also...we are having a funeral for Chatter here.

brokencello
                      the crinkled paper bag
                      brokencello
                      the crinkled paper bag

Comment

If anyone read that at all. Sorry, Lee, but this is my one violation. I just feel...UNWANTED!!!!

brokencello
                        the crinkled paper bag
                        brokencello
                        the crinkled paper bag

Comment

you're not unwanted. What is the pirate KBA anyway? can I be the janitor? I don't know why I want to be but I do.

I promise I will use no more fun funs
                          "and really bad eggs.."POTC
                          Be happy life is good
                          I promise I will use no more fun funs
                          The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
                          Be happy life is good

Comment

Heck yeah. Americano. Sure, sweep all the floors for all I care. Everyone! Go to the topic with almost no point!

brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag
                            brokencello
                            the crinkled paper bag

Comment

this topic is really confusing me! Is this like an imaginary mall where people just pretend to build stores? Also, why did the first one get deleted?

*Eliana*

Comment

Working...
                              X