Interests, I guess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I HATE THAT SONG!!!
    You had a roller coaster at your hotel?! *goggles* I'm going to D.C. next week and we're gonna be lucky if there's a pool.... but I'm going with school so it'll be fun even without a pool. heheheh. *excited*
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

Cool, a roller coaster. I would have to second...third the disgust at the Rich Girl song. It REALLY REALLY bugs me, because she just stole it from Fiddler on the Roof, and that would bug me in and of itself, but it makes me hate the song even more because I was IN Fiddler on the Roof, so I won't be able to hear any songs from it without flinching for about a year. They kind of drive you crazy when you hear them every day for about two months and they're stuck in your head ALL THE TIME!
      I'm really not a fan of metal or hard rock. I prefer slightly more pop/rock, and comedy music. Love comedy music.
      M-There is a pool. Ms O said there would be. Hehe, then I can show up all the boys who think they're really in shape. Although, considering the way my abs feel at the moment, I don't know if I'll even try to swim.
      I just moved up in swimming and the abs workout is KILLING ME! Sorry for the randomness there.
      The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
      I promise not to funfun anymore
      Be happy cause life is good

Comment

There is a pool? ooh cool... even though I don't really like to swim much, could be fun
        "comedy music. Love comedy music." -Cress. She sings nonstop comedy music. NON-STOP. That or switching accents in the middle of a conversation....
        Why haven't I said that I love heavy metal yet? Cuz I do. lol, I've been listening to a rock station for the past few months and have realized that I love heavy metal. Any kind of rock works for me. but heavy metal really helps you vent.... especially if you have a dart board.... heheheh....
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

I do not switch into accents in the middle of conversations! That much. But seriously, I know someone who does it a LOT more than I do. I only do accents occasionally.
          Not all of the music I sing is comedy. Just a lot of it, especially currently. Anyway, I haven't been singing a lot lately. And the last thing I was singing when you were around was OPERA.
          The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
          I promise not to funfun anymore
          Be happy cause life is good

Comment

Working...
          X