Interests, I guess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interests, I guess

Huh. I'm new to like everything on this site, but hey uh..Zgirl? Dude, you like Fruits Basket?
    Kyo's cool. And, umm... Green Day's new album's really cool. I like Boulevard of Broken Dreams.
    ~~~~---------------~~~~~
    sweetbox!!!~

And Jesus of Suburbia! Jesus of Suburbia is great. Can't sing any of it because I'm listening to Chevelle, and their songs don't really make sense, but I love it anyway. And I turned it on to annoy the heck out of a cat who's kinda insane.

Can't tell if I make any sense. I'll blame it on Chevelle.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Dude, Jesus of Suburbia is awesome! Holiday and American Idiot's cool too... Maroon5's songs--all of them--are good. She Will Be Loved's my favorite.
      ~~~~---------------~~~~~
      sweetbox!!!~

Comment

"And Jesus of Suburbia! Jesus of Suburbia is great."

YEAH! Jesus of Suburbia ROCKS!!! my brother thinks it's too long though... no way! long songs rule!!!!!!! *jumps around* and this from someone who got like four hours of sleep last night..... *shrugs and jumps around some more*
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

What is Jesus of Suburbia? Green Day is COOL! And I finally figured out what Boulevard of Broken Dreams is! Yeah, I'm out of it, I never listen to the radio.
          Anyway, Barenaked Ladies ROCK! And so do the Arrogant Worms.
          The Taiko Dodo and Mitten of Insanity
          I promise not to funfun anymore
          Be happy cause life is good

Comment

I'm a fruits basket fanatic and I love green day!
            Now back to fruits basket. Haru and Kyo are very hot Ayame is hilarious (a lot of my friends like yuki and tohru but I hate them both) And Kisa is so cute I want a Momiji-kun plushie so badly but i can't find them anymore.*breathes* If you ever want to talk about furuba i can go on about it for hours or maybe days...yeah about 15 days probably.
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

"What is Jesus of Suburbia?"

Jesus of Suburbia is an awesome song played by Green Day. Go to this and then dance to it^^
              Oh! Click Jesus of Suburbia @ AOL Vide when you're there!
              ~~~~---------------~~~~~
              sweetbox!!!~

Comment

Greenday? *pukes*
                Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                ------------------------------------------------------------
                "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Ah, that song. I'm sorry, I don't know any of the names because I have a burned copy, but I just downloaded onto my comp so that I can listen to it here w/out the CD and it told me all the names. I feel so informed now.

Comment

I gave you that CD a month ago Cress!!
                    Greenday's not THAT bad, just overplayed. They play Holiday and Boulevard of Broken Dreams too much on the radio. When I was in my community play we would listen to the radio backstage and they played Boulevard of broken dreams 6 times on 6 differents stations all within like 5 minutes of eachother. I used to like it but now it's WAY overplayed. And my rock station plays Holiday too much.... :P
                    FWI: DANCES SUCK IF THEY DON'T PLAY GOOD MUSIC!!!
                    *Agent~M*
                    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                    "I could live

Comment

M:
                      Greenday's not THAT bad, just overplayed. They play Holiday and Boulevard of Broken Dreams too much on the radio.
                      My mom will agree with you on that. She hates BoBD because of that. I've actually never heard Holiday on the radio before. Huh.

Last year's dance was awesome... everyone agreed it was great, and they were also thankful about the dj. All of the other dances they played really bad music.

They even played In The End. Ahahahahha

I'll never get over Linkin Park.
                      Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

*shrug* the dj on the radio station I usually listen to is obsessed with Holiday and plays it all the time.
                        Last night I went to a dance and all they played rap, rap and more rap. Oh wait, no, they played the "Stacy, Madonna" song (dunno if that's its real name) "If I were a rich girl" *chokes and dies* and some other REALLY annoying songs.... the only good songs they played were one Billy Joel song and Kryptonite. Usually I don't even like Kryptonite but compared to the others it was good...
                        *Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

M:
                          Oh wait, no, they played the "Stacy, Madonna" song (dunno if that's its real name)
                          Yeah, i think your talking about 1985 by Bowling for Soup. (^^their music's good too!) I don't really listen to the radio, but whenever I do, i do sometimes hear BoBD replaying...over and over again.... but i mostly stick with CD's....so it's not that annoying for me....
                          ~~~~---------------~~~~~
                          sweetbox!!!~

Comment

I like 1985. They played Billy Joel at the dance?! SERIOUSLY?! Still glad I didn't go.
                            I never listen to the radio, so I have no problems with BoBD being overplayed.
                            M-I had LISTENED to the CD before, I just hadn't stuck it on the computer and I didn't know what any of the songs were called. I'm kind of in a phase where I'm downloading everything onto my comp so that I can stick it all on a playlist and use shuffle. It's like I have an Ipod, but it doesn't cost anything and I can still listen to the CDs the rest of the time.

Comment

lol, I know Cress, I was just kidding
                              *groans* I hate 1985.... I dunno which Billy Joel song it was.... I've listened to it on my sister's CD though and it's definitely on the CD with We didn't start the fire and I think it MIGHT be the song after Leningrad... not sure though. I might have just listened to it one time after Leningrad.
                              *Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

Working...
                              X