No announcement yet.

Am I the youngest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kiwi: check out second hand book shops. they're really good. there's a good one in Auckland (up some stairs near dymocks hehe... we got lost when we were looking for it ) they have heaps of out of print stuff

i guess i should probably read them... oh well they can be the next series. i'm currently reading a rewrite of the king arthur ledgend by stephen lawhead and its 5 books long!

Alla

Comment

• Who is kiwi?
      ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
      **Neets**
      CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• sorry... it just came out. a kiwi is a bird from NZ, and its also what aussies call new zealanders...

Comment

• oh, lol. Tui is Kiwi. rofl, I like that name!
          ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
          **Neets**
          CAUTION: Being a member of YW forum may result in loss of sanity.

Kathy, me and G - I love you, chime, I hate you, chime, I can't live with out you.

Comment

• What a coinkydink! My teacher just gave us a lecture on kiwi birds of New Zealand. And how they were amazing little creature's hmmmm....
            Me Must Kill POot!
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

• i'm guessing that u were the youngest, but seeing as now ure about...12, mayb not. and bsides, my friends and i r like 5, so whatever...*yelling in the backroom, book throw at head*
              ow! ok moi would like me to say that we r actually 5 1/2!

PS i'm 13 and was bout 10 when i started reading

Comment

Working...
              X