Am I the youngest?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I the youngest?

Am I the youngest member, at 10 years of age? People have been dropping hints all over the place to make me think there's not a true child in the lot!! If I'm the youngest, please understand that I am in no way the stupidest or most immature having read So You Want To Be A Wizard at 9. Not to brag or anything but...

I just like your signatures. Actually, you seem a very mature 10... *eyes Wizfan with suspicion* My sister's 10. She... well, she couldn't post at ALL like you!
    T
    PS: I'm 15. I think you will be the youngest, but not by much.

Tuibird in Aotearoa
    Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
    Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
    Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
    My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
    Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

i was 13 when i started posting, but 8 when i got my first young wizards book and read it

Comment

Thank you Birdhead...I think.
        Jupitarian Perry-the-odd

Comment

I'm two and three quarters and a half...

*g*

Little Owl xx

'Felis Catus is your taxonomic nomenclature. An endothermic qaudroped, carniverous by nature.'
          'Felis Catus is your taxonomic nomenclature. An endothermic qaudroped, carniverous by nature.'

Comment

right then. Well, I'm glad someone answered my random topic...
            Peryton, the jupitarian

Comment

I'm three-and-a-bit, if one goes in Jupiter years
              "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
              "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

Comment

...the half is very important!...

Little Owl xx

Comment

oh.

Comment

I think I was 8 or 9 when I read So You Want to Be a Wizard. I then read Deep Wizardry and then dicovered the oother books around age 11. I remember going into a bookstore and finding out there were other books.

Comment

WEll, I read SYWTBAW when I was 10 and, like Staci, found out there were other books in the series when I was 11. WizFAN, you are very mature for your age, I would have guessed you were 15.

(Real)Computer Warning:
                      Warning! Keyboard not connected. Please press F1 to continue.

Comment

I already knew you were 10 and yea, I think that you are the youngest, which means that, as far as I know, me, Ella, and I think WizardGirl are the second youngests, at 12 (at least I think Ella and WizardGirl are 12, I'm almost 100% sure)And if I didn't already know you were 10 I'd guess you were 12,13 or 14, but on the bright side the most powerful wizards are the younger ones!! And actually it makes me feel better knowing that a lot of you guys started reading the books at like 8 or 9, I just lent my copy of SYWTBAW to my 9 year old sister and I wasn't sure if she was ready, now I feel reassured.

Evil will always lose.- Miep Gies
                        *Agent~M*
                        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                        "I could live

Comment

I'm 11 wich makes me the second smallest.
                          I would have probably have started posting when I was 10 but I found this webpage when I was 11, pretty rare though because almost every time I read a cool book I tend to look it up on the internet.

From,

Diego B. López- Born & Raised on Puerto Rico
                          (db_pr)

"Lone Power, I accept your gift!
                          But take my gift of equal worth:
                          I take Death with me, out of time,
                          and make of it a path, a birth!"
                          "Let the teeth come! As they tear me,
                          they tear your ancient hate for aye--
                          so rage, proud Power! Fail again,
                          and see my blood teach death to die!"
                          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
                          ------------------------------------------------------------
                          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Oh. Oops sorry. I guess we are the third youngests.

Evil will always lose.- Miep Gies
                            *Agent~M*
                            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                            "I could live

Comment

I'm 12 but Ill be 13 in 3 months.

Comment

Working...
                              X