• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• various appliances with YW names :)

I do!
    0%
    I don't :(
    0%

I've named my Nintendo DS Logo, because it gave me crap for the first couple of weeks until I had it repaired (shipping damage)
    "Absurdity is the spice of life, the little things that always make the one being absurd laugh, and no one else"-me, being serious
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set him alight and he's warm for the rest of his life ~ Jingo, by Terry Pratchett

Comment

Oh my! I cannot believe I don't have a single anything named after the characters! My appliances are all Weasleys but I name my trees (inspired by SYWtBaW) and not a single one is named after a YW character.

Well that settles it. When I get a new cherry tree her name's going to be Dairine.

Comment

Hmmm...as some of you know, my laptop is called Spot...but not after Dairine's Spot. My sister named him Spot when I got him last Christmas because the HP logo on the top is a circle, and to her it looks like a spot, so...he's Spot. But he can't talk...sadly. I love my Spot, and my iPod's Steve, and my phone's Spike, and my watch for cross country is Skip (don't ask.) I have an affinity for naming appliances after male S names...I need to name something Sam. XD

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

I named my dad's iMac Spot. That's about it though. I think I'll nickname my brother Helena, though. He never believes anything.
          Ronan's my role model. He's cool, smart, and has a pen that can destroy whatever he wants it to. If only life were that easy.

Comment

I have a stuffed leopard named Arhu... and almost no electronic devices of which to name after things. *sniff*
            PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
            Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

On Hallowe'en, as a romantic tradition, I predicted my friend's husband would be named Ronan, carving the name into an apple. Does that count, I wonder?
              -----------

Those who restrain desire do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained.

-William Blake

Comment

Eh, my bother`s laptop is Spot, and the walkie-talkies I got yesterday are Manuals (Before you take the Oath `cos they don`t have batterys. Hmmmmmmm, another way to get my bro farther into YW, get him to take the Oath.). A tree in my back-yard is named after the tree Nita got her first wand from. My doll is called Dairine, and a blue ball is Pont. *pop*
                Edit: My laptop is called Spot2. Does that count?
                "Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties." - Anonymous
                Nita, Kit, pay attention to that one!

Comment

Working...
                X