Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quotes, Poems, Stories and Weird things that lets you thinking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If you think you have a foolproof system, you have failed to take into consideration the creativity of fools." I like this one, but I forgot who said it. I got it from Reader's Digest.

~Rad
    I love Superchic[k]!
    The Moosetrix Alaska
    *Dai'Stiho*
    ~Rachel

Comment

• an oblivious one

Comment

• Like two moths clumsily bumping together, with no more weight than that, their lips touched. Then before they knew how it happened, they were clinging together, blindly pressing their faces toward each other.
        "Like Mary said," he whispered, "you know straight away when you like someone--when you were asleep, on the mountain, before she took you away, I told Pan--"
        "I heard," she whispered, "I was awake and I wanted to tell you the same and now I know what I must have felt all the time: I love you, Will, I love you--"
        The word love set his nerves ablaze. All his body thrilled with it, and he answered in the same words, kissing her hot face over and over again, drinkin in with adoration the scent of her body and her warm, honey-fragant hair and her sweet, moist mouth that tasted of the little red fruit.
        Around them there was nothing but silence, as if all the world were holding its breath...
        Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

• ...why'd you post that???

Now my mind will be wandering off again and dreaming about Alastair-kun when I should be getting my geog project together!

YOU EVIL CHILD!!!!!!!!!

...he never said he loved me... but that's okay. I can read it in his actions.

Comment

• I don't know that this gets me thinking, per se. But I love it. And also, it seems appropriate given our latest theme.

Crikey

I can't think straight
            my words spin off
            in sugar and spice
            god you're nice
            I've got a running filmstrip in my head of you
            every time I close my eyes
            I close my eyes quite often
            I feel so good
            I feel like a morning
            a kiss on a ferris wheel
            in a tunnel of love
            I'm not quite sure what's happening
            but your image is in me like a scent
            all the roses in the garden are opening up at once
            it's raining big round drops
            of extraordinary sweetness
            let me be serious
            I'm in love with you
            I think of you
            at every
            <span class="ev_code_WHITE">.......</span>turn <span class="ev_code_WHITE">.......</span>move
            my hand
            <span class="ev_code_WHITE">.......</span>your eyes<span class="ev_code_WHITE">.......</span>your hand
            (crikey)
            do the washing
            dream on the doorstep
            clean all the windows at high speed
            get lost
            stare into space
            watch a
            <span class="ev_code_WHITE">.......</span>green caterpillar
            <span class="ev_code_WHITE">..............</span>spinning enough
            amazingly fine silk
            to let itself down smoothly
            from the very top
            leaf
            of the tree.
            -Cilla McQueen
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

• Ok, maybe it's only funny/meaningful to me, but I damn near bust a gut reading John M. Ford's latest masterpiece, which is a Damon Runyonesque (y'know, gangsters, Guys & Dolls) take on Henry V: "Harry of Five Points."
              New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

• EVERY ONE MUST READ THE AMBER SPYGLASS!!!! I AM SO HYPER I'VE HAd SOOOOOOOOO Much pop!!!!!
                *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

Working...
                X