Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Quotes, Poems, Stories and Weird things that lets you thinking...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quotes, Poems, Stories and Weird things that lets you thinking...

Here's a FREAKY coincidence, it's about the things that happened on September 11...
    The Theory of "11"
    1) New York City has 11 letters
    2) Afghanistan has 11 letters
    3) "The Pentagon or "El Pentagono" has 11 letters- IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH
    4) Ramsin Yuseb (Terrorist who tried to blow up the Twin Towers on 1993) has 11 letters
    5) George W. Bush has 11 letters
    6) The area code for calls to Irak is 119 and 1+1+9 equals 11
    Till here, it could be forced coincides, but here starts the interesting stuff...
    7) New York is the State number 11 of the United States
    8) The first plane too crash against the Twin Towers was Number 11
    9) The No. 11 plane had 92 persons and 9+2 equals 11
    10) The plane Number 77 ,which too crashed, had 65 persons and 6+5 equals 11
    11) The tragedy occured on 11 of September, that is 9/11 and 1+1+9 equals 11
    12) The date coincides with the USA emergency number, 911, and 9+1+1 equals 11
    Here starts the REAL FREAKY stuff...
    13) The total victims who died in the planes where 254 and 2+5+4 equals 11
    14) The day 11 of september is the day 254 of the year, and 2+5+4 equals 11
    15) The famous Nostradamus (11 letters-on-name) prophets tha destruction of New York on the No. 11 of his verses...Freaky right?

But the REAL freaky thing is going next...
    If we look at the Twin Towers you could see that they looked, in fact, like giants No. 11.

NOW, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT?

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Here's a FREAKY coincidence, it's about the things that happened on September 11...
    The Theory of "11"
    1) New York City has 11 letters
    2) Afghanistan has 11 letters
    3) "The Pentagon or "El Pentagono" has 11 letters- IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH
    4) Ramsin Yuseb (Terrorist who tried to blow up the Twin Towers on 1993) has 11 letters
    5) George W. Bush has 11 letters
    6) The area code for calls to Irak is 119 and 1+1+9 equals 11
    Till here, it could be forced coincides, but here starts the interesting stuff...
    7) New York is the State number 11 of the United States
    8) The first plane too crash against the Twin Towers was Number 11
    9) The No. 11 plane had 92 persons and 9+2 equals 11
    10) The plane Number 77 ,which too crashed, had 65 persons and 6+5 equals 11
    11) The tragedy occured on 11 of September, that is 9/11 and 1+1+9 equals 11
    12) The date coincides with the USA emergency number, 911, and 9+1+1 equals 11
    Here starts the REAL FREAKY stuff...
    13) The total victims who died in the planes where 254 and 2+5+4 equals 11
    14) The day 11 of september is the day 254 of the year, and 2+5+4 equals 11
    15) The famous Nostradamus (11 letters-on-name) prophets tha destruction of New York on the No. 11 of his verses...Freaky right?

But the REAL freaky thing is going next...
    If we look at the Twin Towers you could see that they looked, in fact, like giants No. 11.

NOW, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

DAILY QUOTE:
      "No matter wich way do you start, it's always against the wind coming back"

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Uh... no offence, but I think it's rubbish, as well as disrespectful.

Tuibird in Aotearoa
        Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
        Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

What? The quote? or the Theory? And, why?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

I personally think the theory's cool b/c, my friends dad died in 9/11 and I like any imfo. 'bout it. But, I'm not saying any of that"s new to me b/c, well it isn't. My whole school found out all this out on 9/11 we had a competition to see who could find out the most. But for someone from PR I'm suprised you realized that.

~Sam (Hifun55)~
            "So," Harry said, "so does that mean that... that one of us has to kill the other one... in the end?" -HP year 5
            ~Sam (Hifun55)~
            Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
            HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
            My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Actually I awas sent that by somebody who received it from spain...

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

*blinks* *is even more suprised* SPAIN?!?!

~Sam (Hifun55)~
                "So," Harry said, "so does that mean that... that one of us has to kill the other one... in the end?" -HP year 5
                ~Sam (Hifun55)~
                Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
                HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
                My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Yep! Spain all right!

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Because it's a superstitious way of looking at a tragedy that needs to be examined in the light of "what went wrong?" rather than "what sort of odd coincidences can we find about this?"
                    Sorry. I just find that sort of rubbish very frustrating.
                    T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                    Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                    Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
                    Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

You should read the Poirot novels.

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Ooh, I love Agatha Christie! And Poirot is my favorite detective!

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
                        -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
                        My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Do you!? I love them too! "I think he's french" -"Belgian ,madame, belgian" And he's the best detective in the books. Though Miss Marple is cool too... But my favorite one is Poirot!

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

(I was typing something kinda long but this rrkrkrk computer deleted it for no reason at all. So pretend I said something meaningful and important and thought-provoking instead of what I did.) One of my favorites is Cards on the Table. Ever read it?

"That's right," he said. "We're philosophers. We think, therefore we am."
                            -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)
                            My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
                            OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
                            --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

I haven't but the last I read was, "The Patriotic Murders" And I started "A murder is announced" but then City of the Beasts 2 came and I haven't continued to read it, but I will!

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Working...
                              X