No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in an RPG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im in it looks like fun but itll have to wait until i get home i cant work on this comp (dial up) but yeah im in
    did u have to code that from scratch? or did u have help?
    wouldnt life be boring if you didnt have something to accomplish?

Comment

Which part? The forum or the info pages? The forum I had help with, its listed in the credits on the main pages
      "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

i was just wondering bc ive done a little coding and it takes forever. i was just seeing how long it took you and if u would care to show me a few things i only know the basics but i also no that it is simple once u know the terms and such just like any pc thing
        wouldnt life be boring if you didnt have something to accomplish?

Comment

I know a bit just from playing around with different things. If you want to ask me something just send me off a PM
          "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

Ya ill join i just dont know how..... once i found out how to join i will...and wat do u mean by admin team. if u explain it i will be apart of taht 2!!! i love rpg's! i could play them for day straight... well i have to go right now so ill try to join in a little bit..

ok well ya like i said as soon as i know how to join i will caz i love rpg's its just that i dont know how!!!! ok for now im going to give up until someone tells me how to join i can figure it out! but i wanna play itit is making me mad! someone tell me how to sign up plz!

Comment

Darth--Thanks for taking an interest!! Sorry about the confusion, I've been updating around the site and had somehow deleted the forum link. The forum is located here: http://s14.invisionfree.com/Moongate

To sign up, go ahead and make an account(there should be a button that says register or something like that), then fill out an application form, which you should find under the Fundamentals section and in the "Character Application" thread. Follow those instructions and you're on your way! I may ask you to make some adjustments in your application, but once its good I'll approve your membership and you'll be a full member. You'll actually be the first active member! None of the people above have posted an application, though I've tried to contact them.

The Administration Team is the group of moderators, like kathy and PM and Lee on these forums. I'd have to discuss that with you privately. For any other questions feel free to contact me at the site e-mail address, which is located under "contact" on the main site. I don't want to use up any more of DDs bandwith

Thanks!

Comment

ooh! sounds fun! i love reading about stuff from that time period, i'll join ASAP! really great idea!
                -----------------------------------------------------------------
                Today I saw cancer, cigarettes and shortness of breath. This is why I walk to the ocean. Swim with sharks and jellyfish. I may never get this chance again. This is why if you want to

Comment

Working...
                X