Anyone interested in an RPG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone interested in an RPG?

I started an RPG called Moongate and was wondering if anyone would like to join. Its sort of a medieval-fantasy setting, built in a world I created. There's only one member right now, including myself...

Anyways, I still need an admin team, so if anyone has experience in that there's positions open.

Site addie: http://www.moongate.piczo.com (work in progress, please excuse the mess)

Note to the moderators: I promise I didn't join just to advertise! I plan on being active in these forums.
    "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Sure, I think I might me intreasted (is it forum based)

I might also consider offering to be an admin (not sure yet), I run my own forum: stellaquestl.proboards23.com
    ~~~
    No Comments...Wait, that's a Comment!

Comment

I'll join I feel like rpg-ing.
      ~~~~---------------~~~~~
      sweetbox!!!~

Comment

oh, yay, thanks! camp: yes, it is forum-based
        "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

how do you register, I tried click apply (what the FAQ says to do), but there is no sign-up forms?
          ~~~

Comment

If we can get the promission, why don't we take it all they way; MMORPG!
            LyraBlade Tech
            Yay, DOS flash page says under construction.

Comment

oops! Sorry, thanks for pointing that out. If you go to Forums it will take you to the boards. At the top there should be a register here button, or something to that affect. After you've registered go to the Character Applications forum under Fundamentals, and there should be a thread with intructions in there.

Lyra- I'm not sure I know what that means

Comment

It's a big rpg where alot of people can interact with each other.
                LyraBlade Tech
                Yay, DOS flash page says under construction.

Comment

uh...I think that's kind of what this is, not really sure what the difference is. sorry, I'm kind of illiterit in the different RPG styles, my experience comes from a single source.

Comment

do you have to be human, or could you, like me, be half-cat?
                    ~~~

Comment

ummm, at the moment I'm gonna have to say just human, maybe when we have a larger amount of people we can branch out a little bit. Human characters and whatnot are outlined in the History and Uldaedia sections.

Comment

This sounds interestin. and it looks pretty kool

Comment

Thanks, Dreamer! Feel free to sign up if you feel like an RPG!

campsoup and kuchikiRUKIA (whoever that is)
                          Just making sure you know that I won't approve your membership until an application is posted, that forum should be open to guests and validating members. If you're unable to post there please let me know! The contact for Moongate is moongateadmins@hotmail.com

Comment

I'm so in. I love fantasy rpg things. You will have a new member shortley.
                            Elmo know were you live. Elmo know were lots of people live. Elmo have phonebook.

When Jesus said love your enemies, I'm pretty sure he said don't kill them.

Comment

Cool, Max, glad to have you!

I have four members now!! *is verrrry excited* Get those apps up, peoples! And thanks! *hugs*

Comment

Working...
                              X