No announcement yet.

Politics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why couldn't the meaning of life be 42 I mean supposedly your my 42 couzen and plus in my opinion the 42 president was the best one in the US.

I nuged it back to politics.hahahaha. Don't hate me I would be sad and

*Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
    *Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
    *Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
    *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
    *Many have come and go

Comment

Politics...there is a lot I could say.
      I could make a lot of you cringe in anger.
      I could make a lot of you leap for joy.
      But really, I'd much prefer if we all got along and you did not hate me for my opinion.
      So I think I'll keep it to myself.
      So then we all can get along.
      But I still will say just one:
      Sometimes we act wrong
      Act wrong and hurt eachother
      Maybe we are all different
      Every day we are the same
      Now read the letters going down starting with sometimes
      I see same.

brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"
      brokencello
      the crinkled paper bag
      "Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." "But why is the rum gone?" --both from Captain Jack Sparrow, "Pirates"

Comment

YAY BC!! Thankyouthankyouthankyou. Wonderful poemthing and so very relevant.
        Cheese is not nasty! Ppc likes cheese! *glowers at Z*
        Um, the '42' was a reference to HHGG. Yeah. Just making sure nobody thinks I was making a political statement...

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
        -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
        My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
        OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
        --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Why thank you Amber. I don't think I could live without chocolate. Chocolate is from cocoa beans and I think it is very good. I wish it was superfood. I mean, dark chocolate (because I like dark better) is good for you. And I like that. But chocolate a superfood? OH, YES. My butter tastes like fish. He's making me not hungry.

brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag
          brokencello
          the crinkled paper bag

Comment

BC isn't lying! Dark chocolate is good for you!!!

Too bad it tastes awful... (my opinion) Way too bitter. Where did the sugary and junk go? It would be nice if sugar, milk chocolate, and white chocolate were really healthy. Then Gryphon would be high for all eternity! Eeeheehee. Let's all get high off sugar!!!!

OMG, I love this smiley. He says things: "Uhh...? Ha! Hahahahahahahaha!!!"

-MaThFrEaK
            "Hehehe. You smell funny."
            "I love fish and chicken and turkey and ham and squirrels and pork and..."
            "Izza mousey!"
            ~Gryphon~
            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

I love dark chocolate! Mm...I like things bittersweet, I guess. My mom's always telling me off for eating the chocolate chips that are supposed to be for baking.

The important thing about adventures, thought Mr Bunnsy, was that they shouldn't be so long as to make you miss mealtimes.
              -- (Terry Pratchett, The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents)
              My art place thing - http://paperdragoness.deviantart.com
              OK, so ten out of ten for style, but minus several million for good thinking, yeah?
              --Douglas Adams, HHGG

Comment

Well sometimes you just got a craving for some thing and I suppose its you peasure why not.

*Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
                *Many have come and gone but few are here to stay-Devin
                *Many have come and go

Comment

Working...
                X