No announcement yet.

My favorite book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Deep Wizardry is definately my favorite out of the entire series (as of now). And, (like Susie) I live on Long island too, the places described in the books are less than an hour from my house (yes I've seen East Clinton Ave.). It's cool to see where the books have taken place.

In peace, there's nothing so becomes a man as modest stillness, and humility; but when the blast of war blows in our ears, then imitate the action of the tiger, stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood...now set the teeth and stretch the nostril wide, hold hard the breath, and bend up every spirit to its full height!
    William Shakespeare

Comment

Cool. Lucky. I wish I lived on Long Island....

*Agent~M*

EVERYONE MUST READ CITY OF THE BEASTS!!!!! (I sound crazy but I don't care)
      "Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
      Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
      "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
      I lost my marbles, PLEASE HELP ME FIND THEM!!!!!!!
      *Agent~M*
      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
      "I could live

Comment

My favorite book in the series is "The Wizard's Dilemma". It was just so real, and it was refreshing to see Nita and Kit practicing wizardry the way they usually do, since they didn't really get to that much in "A Wizard Abroad". The whole concept of the "playroom" was awesome and it was cool how both Nita and Kit were working on different projects that advanced them in their owen knowledge of wizardry. Nita studying kernels and Kit studying different dimensions with Ponch.
        "But your dark Master has neither authority nor right to judge us. Therefore stand away, lackey, and keep silent in the presence of your betters."

Comment

Working...
        X