Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could change one thing about the YW series, what would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Other than Nita's mom not assuming the worst of Nita and Kit, I would like it if Kit's oldest sister was a bit more supportive of him. I think its ridiculous that anyone could see or hear about all the good these kids are doing and assume that they got their powers through "a deal with the devil".
    "But your dark Master has neither authority nor right to judge us. Therefore stand away, lackey, and keep silent in the presence of your betters."

Comment

Yes...I would like that too, Sapphire. Although I don't know if Helena really knows how much good the wizards are actually doing. It may just look like weird, inexplicable powers- remember, even Nita's mom and dad have to have (or 'had to have' in Nita's mom's case) things explained to her. (I'm actually writing a fanfic about Helena accepting Kit's wizardry. It involves a run-in with Sker'ret. )

Hey, welcome to the board! It's really great to see a newbie who's so enthusiasmic about posting right off the bat! And yes, I FINALLY got to use "enthusiasmic" in a real sentence, which I've been hankering to do since I read W@W.

Comment

I don't mind Helena being apprehensive about Kit's wizardry, to be honest. It's a nice contrast between her reaction and that of everyone else we've met thus far.

What I'm hoping for is that someone comes out to their parents about their wizardry, only to be told "yes, honey, we already knew".

Comment

Working...
        X