Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could be a YW character, who would it be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you could be a YW character, who would it be?

Have you ever wished you could be in the YW universe? Well, if you have, who would you want to be? Personality-wise. I'd definitely be Carmela. She is so cool, and so different, and so utterly unpredictable and happy-go-lucky that I can't help loving her. Not that I'd want to. Plus, I've completely been crushing on Ronan ever since I read Abroad...
    I know the answer! The answer lies within the heart of all mankind! The answer is twelve? I think I'm in the wrong building.
    -- Charles Shulz

I would have to say Ponch because I really never seem to care what happens and i really want to try some blue food. Plus it would be cool to make some new universes.
    "These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others."-Groucho Marx

"What is scientific fact? An oxymoron. Science does not deal in facts. It deals in hypotheses, which are never fully and finally correct."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

If we're going by what I'd like, I'd say Ronan. I think it'd be interesting to cohabitate with another being and I love the things he does in-series.

If we're going by reality's dictates and what I'm really like, probably Dairine. While I'm not quite as smart as her, I am smart, and generally just as obnoxious, as well as being a younger sister to an older one.

Comment

I would love to be Nita, although I'm probably not as smart as her(not that I'm not smart!!).I would pass up the 'losing my mom' part of the Nita package. Also, I have a little sister that's very annoying, but I think that Dairine is WAY less annoying
        All good books are alike in that they are truer than if they really happened. And after you are finished reading one you feel that all that happened to you and afterwards it all belongs to you: the good and the bad, the ecstasy, the remorse, and the sorrow, the people and the places, and how the weather was.

Comment

Who I would want to be? Hrmm.... I would love to be Nita. Just... yeah. She's pretty smart and knows her stuff and doesn't just jump to conclusions, but she still has an edge to her.

Personality wise, I'm not sure. I mean, I'm sarcastic and snarky like Dairine, but not that insanely brainy. (Who IS?) Also, I tend to think things through a bit more, like Kit. Is it odd that I think I would be a boy in YW world? *shrugs* But if I was Kit then I could still be around/with Nita so its all chill.
          ....Still.... REALLY WEIRD. ><

(p.s. Ronan is for def. the best. <3)

Comment

Well, my favorite character will always be Nita - she's probably the most like me... unfortunately, she's rather female for me. I mean, there are worst fates - particularly if you get magical powers in the deal - but... I think i'll stay male. ((Even if being a male version of Nita would totally throw off the YW world, and send the nita-kit shippers into an abyss of total despair.))
            I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
            For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Personality wise, I am completely Nita. Minus the good grades. I mean, I can get good grades when I wanna, but I'm lazy. Anyway, I'm a bookworm and everything else that goes with it. But who I'd really like to be? Probably Dairine. The Star Wars connection itself clinches it. But being Nita would still be pretty awesome.
              Duct tape is like the Force. It has a Light Side, a Dark Side, and it binds the Universe together.
              "Oh. So...what, you liked it 'cause it was shiny?" - Logan Cale
              "I'm sixteen. Of course I'm hungry." - Ben Skywalker

Comment

Hmmm...so far I'm probably Nita, minus th bullying and shyness. But I've only read the first 3 books so far, so I don't know who some of these new characters are...
                "This will look great next to my restraining order from Leonard Nimoy!" ~ Sheldon, Big Bang Theory

Comment

I'd be

S'ree because she over comes any and all personal problems very early and have great insight and give wisdom to people

Comment

Dairine!

Who I relate most to would be Nita, but who I really want to be is Dairine. Through and through I love her(well, maybe not the crazy Star-Wars part). I absolutely love the kind of girl she is. I personally have an annoying younger sister that might have something to do this, but...oh well.

Comment

I don't think that I'd be any main character, since they're all so distinct that being one of them would be weird, in a "Would I still be me?" sense.
                      I'd rather be a wizard in a crowd- say, on the moon. Somewhere where I could meet Nita and Kit and the gang, but have my own adventures on the side....

Comment

I would love to be Kit he is very cool. But I want one of those WizPods.
                        Footsteps in the snow suggest where you have been, point to where you were going: but where they suddenly vanish, never dismiss the possibility of flight....

Comment

Working...
                        X