No announcement yet.

Carmela outrageous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The toothpick of virtue was the Lone One's line, not Carmela's.
    Love her, love her... for the TV!
    Snicker.
    Love her the first time she meets Roshaun... and any time she talks to Kit... (Go save it somewhere else? Even if you went in your room, with the door closed, where the sound of other people having lives won't bother you, you'll still be in this universe, won't you?)
    Ok, I love her all the time. She's one of DD's better characters. And I really hope she doesn't become a wizard, because I think the constant responsibility would kill her character, because the uniqueness (that's a word?) of her wizardry usage suits her perfectly, and because she WOULD be an older version of Dairine and Kit would spend too much time moaning about her.
    I know the answer! The answer lies within the heart of all mankind! The answer is twelve? I think I'm in the wrong building.
    -- Charles Shulz

Comment

I love her tendency to accept things, I suppose - talk to someone through a fridge, why not? If the food wants to chat, who's she to stop it? Appliances going to open a portal to another world - let's read the MANUEL. Not the wizardly one, either, no matter what Kit wishes. ((See dreads with every fiber of his being.))
      I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
      For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

She was absolutely hilarious. But I want a world gate in my closet too. at least she probably won't become a wizard that would take too much out of her innocence.
        "These are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others."-Groucho Marx

"What is scientific fact? An oxymoron. Science does not deal in facts. It deals in hypotheses, which are never fully and finally correct."-Orson Scott Card

Comment

What if Carmela becomes in the next few books a kind of agent for the Powers? Not bound by the Oath, so she's able to come in and do an alien shoot-up/chocolate negotiation when needed, usng the TV's dataaa, or maybe a computer from that apple-without-a-bite manufacturer.

Either that or she hires hordes of aliens using chocolate, thus driving Kit insane...

Comment

Working...
          X