No announcement yet.

Roshaun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree. Roshaun was just getting likable, and anyway, he a lot more potential than to just disappear. Plus, I was for Dairine and Roshaun since the end of WH. I wonder what happened on the moon in WH though...
    "at least i thought it was a wall. It sure felt like one. It was hard, it was flat. It stretched out on either side of me. You know... wall." -Bobby Pendragon

Comment

Renn........I love your username........and here I was thinking that I was the only person who loves CoAD........or maybe you got the name from somewhere else ..........Anyway Chronicles of Ancient Darkness rocks!!!

I agree with Renn, that he isn't dead, but there's something ... odd ... going on with him and that he might not be the same when he returns. If he does (not in that he might be dead, but that he might just... not come back to Wellakh/Earth.)

But then, (like jwiz said) Roshaun was far too well thought out a character to not be in the series anymore, even if he doesn't die. Of course all the characters are well thought out, but Roshaun has some especially interesting backstory, to me at least, and too many loose ends as yet. Besides, he rocks! So maybe he was annoyingly condescending at first, but I personally love characters that seem hard on the outside but actually are really lonely/nice/caring on the inside... just like those little crunchy panda bears that actually have chocolate on the inside... uhh... Sorry, I'm kind of hungry right now...

~~~~~~~LIFESONG~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
      X