No announcement yet.

Story summary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohh broken ankle, not fun. Feel better soon!

As for them having a brother/sister relationship, I don't really think so. I don't have a brother so I don't know for sure what it would be like.

Kit has started to notice Nita a bit differently, like in WD with the whole "revving up" scene. Doesn't sound too much like a bro/sis thing to me, at least not from Kit's point of view. I don't think Nita's noticed it much yet.

Also: If anyone is curious, I couldn't resist the temptation and I drew the pic of Nita in a Martian Princess costume with Kit sort of smirking at her admiringly. If anyone wants to see, I could post it in the fan art section....

...but I wasn't sure if that was allowed since technically it's W@W fanart. Spoilerage issues, yes? Hmmm.

Comment

Well...anyone who hasn't read W@W can still read the summary for WoM, so...

But actually, I think it would be fun to start a "spoiler art" gallery on this forum--I've certainly got some Roshaun and/or Dairine related stuff, so...

Is it a go? We can just use the photo album option and it'll work fine, right?

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Yes, it should be a go. Inspiration for people to try and do some art of their own! Keep in mind, however, I have never taken an art class in my entire life. I'm self taught, so I use a regular #2 pencil and computer copier paper.

I don't know how to use photoshop or anything like that, so what you see is the completely unedited version of my drawing skills.

...but I'll post it anyway. I didn't know how a Martian Princess costume should look, so I kept it simple. Big gogo boots and a short skirt and top.

Comment

I'm not going to spoil it but lets try some word asociation

Hesper-lone power, never fell-weapon
          Lone power-dark matter
          roran-avatar, winged defender (you know who that is)

Comment

Wow, I haven't been on in awhile. ^_^ So, is this book out now? I'll have to look for it.....
            "People...stop being mean to each other. Especially for the sake of laughs. IT SPEEDS UP ENTROPY." -Diane Duane

Comment

Yes, Wizards at War is available! I found it at Barnes and Noble, I believe.

Thanks!
              I solemnly swear I am up to no good...

Comment

the books just to long to properly sumerise, telling you what happens will just ruin the book when you read it.
                I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
                For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
                X