Story summary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story summary

Hi i just wanted to get a entire book summery, like what happens and who gets together.........

you see i realy hope roan and nita get together

i like kit but hes like a brother to nita when you think about it

Editing title - Peter

oh come on you guys!!!!! 12 people have looked at this already and no one wants to write anything........will someone please give me a breife description of what takes place in the book

Comment

Um...that's a weird request. I think I speak for everyone when I say:

READ IT YOURSELF. Or just wait until you can get your hands on it. It will come eventually. It doesn't do justice to the book to just read somebody else's summary. It's freakin FIVE HUNDRED PAGES! There's a lot of stuff to talk about!

So. Sorry if this sounds rude.

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

well i understand but will someone just please tell me what the weapon was?

an i cant get the book if im stuck in bed now can i?

Comment

I agree. You should just wait to read it. I have to wait until next year for about 6 books and some months from now for about 10 books.

Wow...It has 500 pages?
          Is Roan the guy from Ireland?

Comment

Originally posted by Candy:
            I agree. You should just wait to read it. I have to wait until next year for about 6 books and some months from now for about 10 books.

Wow...It has 500 pages?
            Is Roan the guy from Ireland?
            552 pages. So that's a 10% bonus over 500 .
            I assume MageofSpirit meant Ronan Nolan, from the question's context, so yes, he's the guy Nita kissed in AWAb.
            MageofSpirit asked:
            well i understand but will someone just please tell me what the weapon was?
            Uh ... that's not a straightforward answer. It's not a portable fusion gun, or anything like that.
            Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

yes your right i had ment Ronan, those the romance continue in this book?

and i guess ill have to wait since i cant get any strait answers here..........im just impatiant......lol

Comment

*sneaks in*... heh heh heh. Mage, you might find that the reason that so many people looked without responding is that there _are_ some of us who haven't read W@W yet wandering around in this forum. Like yourself, I guess

Alla

Comment

Originally posted by MageofSpirit:
                  yes your right i had ment Ronan, those the romance continue in this book?

and i guess ill have to wait since i cant get any strait answers here..........im just impatiant......lol
                  Well, Kit finally reacts to Nita and Ronan's kiss . That and a couple of events may be taken as reinforcing the impression people got from "And it's a shame".

Dairine and Roshaun discuss their friendship briefly. Roshaun's father has a few comments on the subject. Dairine says something tactless .

Comment

Yes I've been waiting for that reaction from Kit for a while. I also happen to like how it went with Dairine and Roshaun when they discussed things with his parents and Roshauns little lecture on 'proper appearances' to Dairine. I can only imagine the irritated look on her face...

Comment

Hmm...the shipping moments as I see them are something like this.

Nita/Ronan - Not much. A little awkward, but she manages some private conversations with him and they're not spats. Of course, the Defender interferes in most of those. The funnny thing is that she, Kit, and Ronan all seem to manage to work with each other without a lot of argument in spite of all the confusion. Overall, I'd have to guess nothing is going to happen there. There was one moment when I could swear she was giving Carmela the blatant go-ahead to go after Ronan.

Carmela/Ronan - Well, we know Carmela's interested. Pretty seriously. She says all kinds of outrageous things about various people, but Ronan is the topic she comes back to. I think she even sensed that Nita had history with Ronan and was scoping things out, asking Nita if she thought Ronan was cute to see if there were lingering issues.

Nita/Kit - When it comes down to it, in the Crossings Nita was thinking of Kit. Her pride at how well Kit seemed to organize things. Kit's curiosity about the kiss and reluctance to bring the topic up. The way he was shooting Nita and Ronan looks and Nita didn't seem to mind. And at the end, I can't imagine that it wasn't Nita who'd dropped by to see if he was okay and walk with him to school.

Dairine/Roshaun - Is there any question? Pretty young, I have to say, but...they know that. (One of the liabilities of writing characters whose minds are considerably more mature in some ways than their bodies are supposed to be.) Meeting the parents? The possible wardrobe malfunction? (Snort.) Visiting the mobiles? What Ronan's parents see in their behavior? Her reaction when he disappears? The arguments? Sharing lollipops? I think Roshaun developed nicely. Or at least he didn't bug me too badly.
                      I solemnly swear I am up to no good...

Comment

There was one moment when I could swear she was giving Carmela the blatant go-ahead to go after Ronan.
                        And just how does Nita know that Ronan isn't "attached" to Majella or anyone, either in AWAb or since then? Well, I suppose she got a good peek into his mind back then, but does she know about him now? (Which doesn't change Lamarquise's point, that Nita obviously isn't interested in Ronan.)
                        And at the end, I can't imagine that it wasn't Nita who'd dropped by to see if he was okay and walk with him to school.
                        Yes, that has to be Nita. *tries to get the mental image of Kit talking Nita into wearing a Martian princess costume out of his mind*
                        Dairine/Roshaun - Is there any question?
                        For them, yes. They were both busy convincing each other that they're just friends. Maybe they were trying too hard to do that. We don't know how old Roshaun is, either. He's less than a third of his race's life expectancy, but that doesn't answer the question.

Wow, and Sker'ret is around fifty Rirhait years old (whatever that is in Earth years).

Comment

Dairine/Roshaun--one of my favorite topics.

Ho-oh-kay. Yes, they're young. But at the same time, yes, they both obviously have something going on for each other. It's undeniable.

Then the shipper runs into a wall. This wall is called "character development/age". It can't happen this fast. And I think the interesting thing about the two of them is that THEY KNOW ALL OF THIS. They both get it. And yes, they do spend a good amount of time running circles around it, but I think they both know. But again, there's that wall. So my basic thought on the whole thing is--give it time. It's there, they just need some time to grow up before they go there.

The "wardrobe malfunction" made me laugh so hard. And, as I have mentioned, the fact that Nelaid is a total shipper .

But I still think you should read the book, Mage. Somehow, I know you'll find a way. (Are you really stuck in bed? Can't you find someone to get it for you...?)

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

Yes, that has to be Nita. *tries to get the mental image of Kit talking Nita into wearing a Martian princess costume out of his mind*
                            Uh oh... now that image is in my head. Now I might have to go draw a fanart of Nita in a Martian princess costume while glowering at an admiring Kit. Tee hee...

Age is an issue for all of them. So I like the fact that the issue is addressed, but it isn't some teen drama where they think they can do it however they want on their own terms right that second. *claps hands* Thank DD for having good character development!

*ahem* Unlike some authors we know cough::JK Rowling!::cough

Comment

yeah broken ankle.......sucks but i should be back on my feet in a few more weeks......i hope

anyway dont you think nita and kit have a more brother sister relationship?

Comment

Working...
                              X