Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

Comment

no, no! You don't understand. I wasn't talking about the people on these boards. I was talking about my friends and I.

The greatest pain a wizard can have is losing their partner.
      ~Wizards, the 8th wonder of the world.

~The Last Cyber Unicorn, yeah that's me.

Comment

hi i am new here will some one please tell me what you are talking about the eight book is awesome i have i bought it and my name isn't really hi it's bob no its not i'm just kidding
        :

Comment

Um... hi, Hi. *blink* Interesting username.

If you look at the date on the first post, this thread was created in January 2004, a long time before the eighth book came out, so that's why all the posts here are speculating about what might happen.

If you want to talk about the eighth book in detail, you want to visit the Wizards at War spoiler forum.

As a side note, you should read the Board FAQ for the general rules; please, please try to capitalize and punctuate your posts. Welcome to YW forums!

Comment

*mumble grumble wf got here before me mumbles*

Also, Hi!, there is a chatroom set up for forum members, here. Do be sure to read the Chat FAQ though.

And furthermore, if you ever *twitches* want to change that username, you can email Lee, at admin@youngwizards.com
            Omnia mutantur; nihil interit.
            Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero.

Comment

Working...
            X