No announcement yet.

Dark Matter/ Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M... what I mean by desperate is tired of reading what I have and needing something new. I haven't had the problem... seem to spend more time on the computer typing to you all.
    -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
    The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.
    I've gone to find myself. If I should return before I get bac

Comment

Bwahahahaha.

Addictive, isn't it?

I'm with M though. I bet you could get the whole set off Amazon for cheap. And believe me, it's well worth it. It's a wonderful read. Except for the part where you can't put down the book, because you just need to know what happens next. It's a dimension hopper too though. Kinda ties in with what's going on in WAW. The world will come to an end if people don't get it together. And the adults can't do a whole lot about it. And if the kids fail, all of the universes will end up going the way of the dinosaurs.
      http://superdrea.net/

Comment

Yep. That's why I liked the last one... Spoiler: <span class="ev_code_WHITE">I really liked the world of the dead, and Deaths were cool and imaginative...</span> But the end was really sad..... I can't wait for the Book of Dust to come out... probly won't tell much about Will though...
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

Addictive seems to be a major understatement.

Well, I will think about the book... mayhaps a Christmas present to myself would be a good time.
          -----------------------------I'm not paranoid! Which of my enemies told you this?
          The trouble with life is that you're half-way through it before you realize it's a do-it-yourself thing.

Comment

Oh yes... VERY addicting... hee hee.... I've been on here almost two years, I've been addicted the whold time...
            *Agent~M*
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "I could live

Comment

Chani:
              Like drea, I am rather picky about what I read. If I am going to invest time, I want a book (preferably a series) to have many merits.
              Oh, and we don't count? If you want to know, this entire site has been bussing about HDM since I first joined.
              Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

hee hee hee. You know what's funny? The majority of the people on this site have read HDM but I went to an HDM forum and most of them haven't even heard of YW... Which isn't actually funny.... more ironic and sad...
                *Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

Gryphon... well, certainly you count. I could easily avoid Poot by naming every person that I have ever talked to on the forum. Course, I was directly replying to Drea...

Well, what do you want? I can't win no matter what I say.

M - Absolutely. Most of the people here have read HP and when you go to MNI, most people haven't heard of DD. I have been telling as many people as will listen about DD. Great story... makes you think, without being too strange to digest or headache producing. I like that. Hmm... need to read them again.

---------------------

OOoooo... drea and I are on the same page today.... probably yesterday and probably tomorrow too. Ha.. and posted almost the same making me have to edit. *sigh*

I agree with the post directly after mine.

down there
                  VVVVVVV VVVVVVV

Comment

We just have broader tastes. Which makes us about a million times better you see. It also prooves that we're not total book snobs. Just that we have good taste.
                    http://superdrea.net/

Comment

you know what's really nifty? I went to a geek camp, and EVERYONE there had heard of YW. And Artemis Fowl. And His Dark Materials. And all the other books I've ever read that no one else I'd ever met in RL had. XD... which just comes to show these are more "smart people"-type books... XD

Comment

Tell me where the geek camp is semi!!!!
                        *Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

Umm... you have to send your SATI results to the Johns-Hopkins University program, and you have to be highschool sophomore or younger... It's called Center for Talented Youth (CTY) and is affiliated with SET (sorry, forget what that stands for) and the JHU talent search...

Comment

Aww, Semi! I could've done that. What class did you take? Meh. But nnnoooo... hey. I could've done it this year too. I wonder if I still can. I scored as high as or better than college bound seniors. Does it take a really high score like 1500? You can tell I haven't looked into this much.
                            Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Working...
                            X