• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i found this in diane's blog...

whilst looking for the dragons thing in OOA, i found this:

saturday, march 29, 2003
    ~~random bloggage~~
    (at the very end)
    Enjoy lunch while considering character business in Wizard's Holiday -- Prince Roshaun is getting slightly out of hand and may need killing. Downside to this: Dairine will be very broken up about it. Still...

heh
    PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
    Follow the bouncing poot

Gasp! I'm going to check...if it's true: nice find!!!

Ooh-er...poor Dairine! I don't want Prince Roshaun to get killed off!!!

Comment

DD has mentioned characters who won't behave and do what she tells them to before.

Apparently, she either kills them off or returns them to the "collective unconsciousness", which must mean deleting them from the story so far.

And if Roshaun's father abdicated in Holiday, leaving Roshaun to be king, why is he still Prince? Because there's been no formal coronation or other transfer of power? Maybe.
      Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Woow yeah!!! I always check DD blog! But being at home and away from the broadband at uni ive not been able to get on the net!!! So when was this on DD's blog then?
        Fox

Oh yeah, I would recomend getting one of those blogs! I have one its great fun!!
        God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

But he was Prince before his father died or whatever, and she typed that during Holiday. I actually remember that blog entry.

It was a pretty long time ago.
          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Yeah, that was ages ago- he's since clearly done as he's been told, because otherwise he'd be, er, dead. Which would have major repercussions for Earth-thingummy (heheh, can't remember where yhe's from. Er, Wellahk? Wellakh? Or is that Filif?) relations, wouldn't it.
            Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

personally, i thought it was funny. especially since it came at the end of a long post about making lunch, complete with various recepies and other such thinguses.

vv
              PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
              Follow the bouncing poot

Comment

Uh-uh. Roshaun is not ALLOWED to die. I...this is so pathetic for someone who's read the whole series and eagerly awaited new books...but I don't know if I'll still find the series interesting without Prince Unlikely. Since Holiday, I've grown to like him and Dairine so much that I don't know if I'd be intersted in Nita and Kit still. Sad, ne?

Anyhow, I don't think it's likely that he'll die in WaW. But you never know. I suppose it will be rather dramatic and heart-renchingly romantic for Dairine though. Gah.

I Am The (Semi-Original) Roshaun Fan. Yay for Prince Unlikely!

Comment

I hate to admit it but I know what you mean AlidaART! In fact I was getting slightly worrid that DD is think of moving the SYWTBAW focus from Nita and Kit to D and spot!! But I still favour Nita and Kit and I dont think 'prince Unlikely' will die in the next book! I think that he is going to get a kicking!! To deflate that big head of his, I think he thinks he knows it all and is all powerful. I really think that someone is going to thrash him within a inch of his life and he is going to become humbble
                  anyway we are off topic! I checked DD blog yesterday as I updated mine and she had done something I have never seen her do before, it was like a Diary entry. It was great!
                  Fox
                  God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Edited from January's chat:
                    Diane Duane Nonetheless, we have one or two MIAs.
                    Peter Murray Ok, that explains the two unfamiliar faces in the paper dolls topic...
                    Diane Duane OPM -- Oh, no, they're fine.
                    Diane Duane I wouldn't bother losing anyone we didn't *know*.
                    So whoever goes missing, or dies, is someone we know from earlier book(s)...
                    ... but as Tui pointed out, that blog entry quoted by Caitlin is about Wizard's Holiday, so I don't think he's in too much danger from that comment.
                    Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin:
                      whilst looking for the dragons thing in OOA, i found this:

saturday, march 29, 2003
                      ~~random bloggage~~
                      (at the very end)
                      Enjoy lunch while considering character business in Wizard's Holiday -- Prince Roshaun is getting slightly out of hand and may need killing. Downside to this: Dairine will be very broken up about it. Still...

heh
                      No! Thats not good! I don't really like him, but I think he'll shape up in W@W and dairine and him will get together.

OOA?

Me

Comment

OOA = Out of Ambit, DD's blog. You can find the link on the gateway page as well.
                        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

See, I still think that's what counts as a one-liner. It is _one line_ even if it says stuff about Out of Ambit. And today you're not a Mighty Mod because I don't feel like beleiving in people with higher ranks than moi.

*watches Poot carry Mighty Mod Kli off to forum's underground dungeons*

*miffed*

*huggles all*
                          Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Kli posted a one liner! and she's told me maybe 5 or so times that one liners are BAD!

any who something weird happened today i was wathching these birds flying around and all of a sudden like 5 just fell from the sky it was creepy
                            (Honorary member of the Breaking then fixing chime foundation.)XD
                            "Everyone has a sanity threshold after which they turn into Young Wizard fans and talk in topics like this all day and meet people like PM and Kathy and Gryphon and Caitlin and Lord o

Comment

uh-oh. bad kli bad kli nonononono! oh no! i did it too!
                              ------------------------------
                              Footsteps in the snow
                              suggest where you have been,
                              point where you are going:
                              but where they suddenly vanish,
                              never dismiss the possiblity
                              of flight....

Comment

Working...
                              X