• Show
Clear All

• WH just showed up in the mail

happy dance happy dance

Looks like I'll get no sleep tonight...

happy dance happy dance

Looks like I'll get no sleep tonight...

Comment

He means Wizards's Holiday, Sam. The new YW book that came out this week. We're all lamenting over either not getting it, or having it and not being able to read it, yet.
      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

I'm such a dingbat!!!!!!! I read it wrong ss. Ignoe me I'm such a freak right now!!! But is it my fault my mom was yelling at me to go play with the dog, the dog was on the porch whining, and eating black paint whhile chewing on an inkpen while I posted my last post?

~Sam (Hifun55) and Dog~
        Hyperness and goffyness are fun; but you must get serious to get a job done. -a short poem with a bit of advice from me
        Ps- I just deleted it to save me the emarrasment of anymore ppl reading it.
        ~Sam (Hifun55)~
        Why do I have to keep telling people I'm OK? Oh, because they aren't sure I am... then why do I have to keep telling me??
        HYPERNESS IS FUN!!! I'M HYPER 24-7!!!
        My being born was NOT a natural disater!!! It was just a bad thing to h

Comment

Acutally, I only got through the first chapter before my eyes crossed.

Looks like I'll be reading it this weekend between launches up in NY.

http://www.metrarocketclub.org for those who want to watch some really crazy people fire off rockets you can't buy at Wal*Mart and help me play "Spot the Fed". I'll be the one with the first aid kit I hope gathers dust.

Hmmph...I need to find a rocket smiley...

Comment

i gotta go on a book spree

i'm the queen of insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X