Only 3 More months. Only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only 3 More months. Only?

I never really felt so much frustration that WH wasn't coming out until oct. But now I do. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously can't. It sounds REALLY good, like one of the best ones, probably the best, after Deep Wizardry of course.
    And you know what really sucks? I'm looking forward to october but I'm also not because that will mean school. GRRR.

Live your life as if there's no tommorrow, for all you know there might not be.
    *Agent~M*
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
    "I could live

I never really felt so much frustration that WH wasn't coming out until oct. But now I do. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I seriously can't. It sounds REALLY good, like one of the best ones, probably the best, after Deep Wizardry of course.
    And you know what really sucks? I'm looking forward to october but I'm also not because that will mean school. GRRR.

*Agent~M*
    "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
    "I could live

Comment

Hah. I'm looking forward to october, but mostly I'm looking forward to December- ie, when the dreaded exams are OVER. I can't WAIT. (Yes, yes, it's June and I already can't wait till the end of the year. Sigh. I'm SO sick of school.)
      T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
      Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
      Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
      Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
      My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
      Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Well I just got rid of it and now I'm looking forward to a month where I will be back. See your lucky, looking forward to october isn't bad, it's good because its closer to whatever vacation you have then.

*Agent~M*
        "I could live

Comment

you know i'm already buried in so many books i want to read, that i haven't really even thought of WH. it sounds good though. i hope it's a little bit more interesting though(no offense DD) i just thought that reading AWA took forever. Eventually marniebrown1 convinced(no, rather forced) me to read it. i am though looking forward to the new book(if i can just finish the million books i have started already......

OPENING SOON......THE COFFEE SHOP!!!

Comment

Working...
          X