Fridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fridge

I was woundering, at the begining of WH, Nita had a discussion with her fridge, it sound very much like a conversation I read before (maybe WAl)
    ~~~
    No Comments...Wait, that's a Comment!

Yea, i think that it was in WH when Nita was talking to kit and then she asked her fridge to switch with Kits. So then Kit got Nitas fridge. But i dont remeber which book it is from. Sounds familier to me as well. Ask PM he would probably know weather it was from here or there.
    Dai all-
    Tori
    Love and be loved

Comment

Dai cousins,

well when that did happen at lest she was happy with food

Dai ****o cousins.

Comment

oh yeah tori It's a wizard's holiday.

Dai

Comment

I thought that meeting the newe wizard cousins was awesome. It was really interesting to see how other wizards worked with there special brand of magic.

Comment

Yeah. I´m kindda new here and I think it´s pretty cool what wizard cousins do here.

Dai

Comment

Campsoup: Did you read the sample chapter of WH on the net before the book came out? Because the fridge scene was in that.
              Maybe it seemed familiar because you HAD read it before

Comment

Originally posted by Space Cadet:
                Campsoup: Did you read the sample chapter of WH on the net before the book came out? Because the fridge scene was in that.
                Maybe it seemed familiar because you HAD read it before
                no, I read the book. I just did not read them in order (due to getting them out of public library)
                ~~~
                No Comments...Wait, that's a Comment!

Comment

I thought this book was very neat. I loved the fact that we were able to get to meet other wizzards and visit another wizarding world.
                  --May we go where errantry takes us,doing Their business and the Ones, and when we meet Him say "Fairest and Fallen, greeting and defiance!"

Comment

Working...
                  X