did Dilemma make anyone else cry...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Majut Sushi? Hmm. Does it taste good?

Yeah, I think I cried. I really can't remember. I got very attatched to Five For Fighting's Superman, though. That's pretty depressed, for me.

Comment

Dilemma made me cry... a lot of things make me cry.... even when it's because I'm laughing really hard.... that's why I consume so much salt and water, because my body's constantly running out from all the weepyness...

Doesn't hou-shi mean one who is wise/sage? So what does "shi" mean? (Majutsu=magic, right? I always used "Ma-jin" for wizard, although "ma" also means magic (but I think it has a slightly evil connotation), and "-jin" means people/person, so that would more or less mean "magical person"... gosh, that sounds supremely moronic in English...)

Comment

That's why I never try to understand and decypher japanese. It just doesn't make sense to anyone who speaks a western language. They have nothing in common. I'm surprised that Majut and Magic even sound similar, although I'm sure they have vastly different meanings, even if 'majut' is evern a word in japanese. The same syllables seem to be recycled with completely different meanings the next time around, so a word which may sound similar is actually very different. Meh. No care no more. Blah.

Comment

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Although it didn't make me cry, it came very close.</span>

Comment

I sort of cryed but I had a really good reason, a couple of months before my favioute nan died of cancer. She was terminally ill and I looked after her day and night for three months. And I am not ashamed to say it cause blokes can cry to!!!
            fox
            God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Working...
            X