I LOVED IT!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I LOVED IT!!!!!

I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!...

(etc)

"Desire is irrelevant, I am a machine.
    What is your mission!?
    To ensure the protection of John Connor and Kate Brewster.
    You're about to fail that mission!-
    Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
    Last edited by Lee Enfield-Burke; January 10, 2009, 01:03:34 PM.
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Mmmm....
    Nita does gets back her wizard powers after her Mom fighted with The Lone One Right?

P.S. [I]I gotta change that signature it stinks[I/]

"Desire is irrelevant, I am a machine.
    What is your mission!?
    Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
    Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Is this one better?

You are terminated.-Arnold Shwarzenegger Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
      Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Oh, yeah. You're sig's fine.

You may have to work on your content though:

Originally posted by db_pr:
        I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!

Etc, etc, etc...

I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!

_"Desire is irrelevant, I am a machine.
        What is your mission!?
        Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines_

Comment

Yeah, it's a little monotonous.
          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
          Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
          Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
          Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
          My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
          Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

*laughs*

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Well, now we know you loved the book. And your lucky. You don't have to wait nearly as long for the next book as some of us. I've had to wait a year!! Oh well. Dai!

*Agent~M*

I'm a walking talking dictionary, until you ask me about America.
              *Agent~M*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
              "I could live

Comment

I'm sorry for you, but when is the 7th book gonns come out?

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

October.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "I could live

Comment

thanks

The goblins laughed as the elf ran away, until more came back.
                    Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Yr wlcm. I love Spot. I can't wait until Oct. La la la la la la la!!!!! It comes out in........3 months and 12 days. LA La La!!

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                      "I could live

Comment

Yeah...Spot's cool

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

Spot rocks!!!! He's funny. I'm glad we get to see him more in Holiday, he's a little more human then we all thought.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

He's like a child ( of course he is a LOT more intelligent but he cats a little like a child)

Comradely, Diego

"Be a real

Comment

I guess... But I think he's a lot more like Dairine.

*Agent~M*

Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
                              "Do what the Knight tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
                              *Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

Working...
                              X