No announcement yet.

Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say either Jupiter or Neptune from Holst's collection of pieces entitled, The Planets. Actually, anything classical is not that hard to relate to the book because of the wide range of emotions shown. Such as when Kit figures out what the "dark space" is, there could be a song that sounds spirited or exciting. And when Nita is depressed about her mother's illness, you could have a slow type of classical song with violins that gives you the impression of saddness or lonliness.

Comment

Uh, Hi <guest>
      <Guest>: How do you sign in as guest? I have a friend who wants to just sign in as guest, so If you can help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
      Ali
      Vampires are love.

Comment

Ali: As far as I know, it is never possible to log in as a guest. However, interested parties who wish to 'scope out' the forums without registering can visit during the forum "open houses", though they cannot post without registering. (Moreover, these "open houses" are scheduled infrequently and none appear to be scheduled at the moment, for the YW Discussion Forums page on YW.com still lists last year's Thanksgiving open house as upcoming.)

The seeming ability of some people to log in as guests and post appears to have been caused by Groupee's replacing the names of members who have been deleted due to inactivity by "<Guest>"&mdash;note that all of the "<Guest>" posts are several years old.
        Omnia disce, videbis postea nihil esse superfluum.

Comment

Oh
          Vampires are love.

Comment

how about "Strange" by Built to Spill for the beggining? It's not on my sig for nothing.
            "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away."

...and eyes, sweet as honey, soft as moss, that hold in their black vessels the bitterness of old wounds and the tired peace of growing wisdom.

Comment

How about Do you beleave in Magic ? by Lovin' Spoonful
              Dai Stiho cousens

Comment

Working...
              X