Space Pens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Pens

Dai all! I don't know how many of you will remember me, but I used to be moonsong on these boards. But anyway, back to my topic. I was wondering how many of you guys own space pens and who has an interesting story to go along with their pen?

My space pen story: My dad gave me a space pen last Christmas, and man, those thigns really do right on anything! But, like Nita a bully at school stole my pen... only, I didn't get it back. I did get a new one though. My boyfriend bought me one for my birthday. I think I like this one even better because the words 'Fay the Wizard' are engraved on it. That's my story.
    -----------------
    I wrestled the angels for more than a name.
    Loyal page to Squire Garth.
    My fantasy RP

Ahahaha *tacklehuggles* I remember Moonsong.

Space pens... I've never had a space pen before, and I think if I asked for one, my parents would just look at me funny. But I don't really mind; I don't know what I'd do with a space pen.

I don't remember, oh yes I do... I got this one pen from some health fair. People from different organizations set up stuff in the gym when I was in middle school. We walked around in groups, looking at each station, but the only ones that we really paid attention to were the things that handed out stuff like lolipops. All the rest didn't catch our interest. I mean, none of us smoked or drank and drive, and none of us were pregnant either, so... But one had pens, the kind that smelled. So I got a green watermelon one.

By the way, pens with smells are awesome.

I don't have it still. In fact, at the end of the year, someone borrowed it to sign yearbooks, and when I got it back it was kinda broken. Then I handed it to a teacher to sign my yearbook, and he decided it didn't work and threw it away. Happy ending for a pen.
    Gigo: Hey, it's the person who puts 'asian' in 'caucasian'. Hi, Gryph. | | | wildflower: Hmm... should I side with "Gryph is more insane" based on conclusive evidence, or "Sharky is more insane" based on tradition? | | | [url="http://mariposa-mentiro

Comment

Yay Moonsong! I remember you! *huggles*

Yes, I really wanted a space pen when I read SYWTBAW, But where do you get them? Can anyone tell me? *thinks of all the cool things I can graffitti.*
      I have a pen from my mom, (she's a doctor.) That looks like one of those things that they use to give you shots. The needle. But it has ink inside it instead and it scares people to death when you press it against there arms and they look down. It's actually really funny to see their reactions. *iz so mean*
      penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Zgirl, my parents got my space pen at Staples but I imagine they'd be at many office uspply stores. If you want an engraved one you can order it off certain sites on the internet but I don't know the URLs when I'm not feeling so sluggish I'll do a Google search and get back to you.
        -----------------
        My fantasy RP

Comment

thank you so much! (short post.) *bangs head against wall*
          penguins will rule the world.

Comment

Hmmm... My mom works at Staples, I think I'll mak eher get me a space pen.

For my birthday, I'm no longer asking for gifts, I assaign gifts. Only this year because i need the rest of this series so I assaigned a book to each of my family members!

But anyways, space pens... yeah, I want one!
            ------------------------------

NITA/KIT all the way! Luv ya tons! XoXo Julie

School's out! :bouncinghappy:

Julie, that's me, just me, myself and I here in my own little world!!! :soveryconfused:

Comment

I have a space pen. It works in space. It's called a pencil. XD

No, seriously, I have a silver pen that's from NASA. It's cool. It writes on a lot of things, but I don't think it writes on butter...and I don't want to find out. :P

They rule.

For my birthday I got a pair of rollerskates. Yay!!!

Next, I'm going to ask for a engraved space pen with my name on it. Or maybe it should be "Gigo the GT". (WF: XD)

I already have a normal pen with my name on it: it rules! I got it in a competition-thingy. Yay!

It's in a really freaky but cool case. The inside looks like silk, and there's a little groove with an arch to slide the pen through.

I've written my name with it once. That's the only time I ever take it out. The rest of the time I just look at it, and it reminds me how lucky I am.

*uh-oh* Hey: this isn't the TOGR!

*runs*

Comment

Gigo:
                I have a space pen. It works in space. It's called a pencil. XD
                You're not Russian, are you?

Having a space pen would be cool, but knowing me, I'd lose it . I have only ever run one pen down to nothing, ever... I lose them waay too easily.

Alla

Comment

*TACKLES FAY*
                  Of course, I remember you

I have a space pen that my uncle gave me It's silver and it has a little gold space shuttle attached to the pocket clip thingie. It's a little bit old b/c my uncle had it for a long time before he decided that I would like it, but it works really well. I've used it for several writing things that I do. Unfortunately, I forgot it was in the box of stuff I gave for my older sis to keep for me until I can go back to college. Everytime I go over her place I forget to grab my pen out of the box, even though the box is RIGHT BY THE FRONT DOOR. Anyway, I have a space pen and I love it

P.S. Fay, please check your e-mail. I sent an important message to you last week and you still haven't replied to it...
                  ~Rachel

Comment

Rad, I've been checking my e-mail everyday and I haven't gotten an e-mail from you for awhile. Can you resend it or just send me a private message here?
                    -----------------
                    My fantasy RP

Comment

Just 'cause I'm a pen geek: here's the Fisher website on space pens, which will probably tell you more than you ever wanted to know about space pens.
                      Myself, I prefer a Sensa, as they use the same guts as Space Pens, but I suffer from RSI as well, so the squishy grip is nice. Expensive for what you get, though.
                      New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

what's the ski team? it's one of the things you can have engraved on your space pen from that cool site. It's like, Air Force, Army, Marines, Coast Guard, Navy... US Ski Team. It makes me think of the Olympics.. Although I have the feeling that's not the actual case.

I want a space pen, I don't have one though. I love pens, ink is just awesome. Markers rock too. I've run a few pens down in my time, but I'd probably lose a space pen too. I let people borrow stuff too much and don't get it back or I just manage to lose it myself.
                        ------------------------------
                        Have a cookie. it makes life better. If you don't like cookies, I suggest you seek professional help.

"So why should I take your hand when you can't promise happy endings?"
                        -Amber Pacific "Thoughts Before Me"

Comment

I want one! I wouldn't lose it if I put it in my story notebook...it's impossible to lose. And I'd use it lots then...more than I would at school anyway.

-seabiscuit, a.k.a. hungry

Comment

*looks at website* Ooooooo... nice 'cept they're rather expensive for someone who keeps spending her money on Doctor Who DVDs... .

Hungry:
                            I wouldn't lose it if I put it in my story notebook...it's impossible to lose.
                            You're lucky, my pens still go walkabouts if I try that... Ok, it may have something to do with the fact that I have more than one notebook with stories in it. I had a feather pen at one stage (a feather with a ballpoint cartridge stuck into it) and it was probably the longest time that I have had a pen (other than the one that I actually ran down)... That was funny to write with at school

Alla

Comment

On the site if you go under products, astronaut and original astronaut pens, mine is the last one on the list that has the heading "Chrome Plates Engraved with, "July 20, 1969" and the Fisher Space Pen Logo and Shuttle Emblem on Clip" *sigh* I love my pen and I really miss it...*needs to go visit sis and get it back*
                              ~Rachel

Comment

Working...
                              X