• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Civi:
    Ronan got on my nerves.

my friend thinks its sweet though. it is annoying

Comment

you changed the suject, if by accident...hey miss me ppl? i haven't been here in sooooo long!
      ----
      WAIT. i just read over what somone had said andd....O. M. G. ronan gets on ur nervers?! what-how-...IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!
      ----
      hheehhee, i said nervers. stupid me. but i'm sticking with the latter.

[edited to consolidate TRIPLE posts. Please learn how to use the edit button. Please? --kli.]

Comment

Thank u for welcoming me. Do u want to be friends?
        But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil
        thou shall not eat of it:
        for in the day that thou eatest there of
        thou shalt surely die.

Comment

I think that in the end it will be Nita and Kit. It can't be Nita and Ronan, Carmela wouldn't allow it. Carmelaand Ronan would be interesting. I think their relationship would be funnt. Thye wouldn't appear to worl well together, but you never know. <span class="ev_code_white">I hope Dairine finds Roshaun! Those two were made for each other</span>!

Drama_Queen

"Is my life so boring that I have to revert to contemplating the mysteries ofcoffee?" -Moi-moi

Edited so that the spoiler can only be read if you select it. And you might want to set the last four lines as your signature, in your profile - Peter

Comment

I think that thry should go out
            But of the tree of knowledge of good and evil
            thou shall not eat of it:
            for in the day that thou eatest there of
            thou shalt surely die.

Comment

They'll end uptogether its inevitable.

The only question left is a spring or summer wedding?lol

[edited to consolidate a double post. And guys, please watch the one-liners. You might wanna check out the Board FAQ in the Newbies forum. Thanks!--kli
              I can't promise safety with these second hand wings; but I'm willing to find out what impossible means

Comment

Kit and Nita should definitely go out. Huh. I wonder who would ask who out first? [And or tell the other first, etc....]

I think it'll be a K/N....or it could be a N/K....*shrugs* i dunno...oh well..

Think I'll just leave that up to my impatience, anxiety and DD's awesome writing to find out.

Heh. XD
                ~~~~---------------~~~~~
                sweetbox!!!~

Comment

I do think they will and should fall in love at some point in time.
                  Dai Stiho cousens

Comment

Kit and Nita Obviously like each other and they will totally get together at some point but before then Kit and Nita are going to be in other relationships... I hope. I have a feeling one or both will be in a relationship. the relation ship will crumble and then Kit/Nita will realize they were meant to be.

Comment

I love love stories but not too lovey dovey including when It gets in to you know what ... eww!

Comment

okay...so in my "expert opinion" (i'm relatively new, duh, but i've read each book ten times over) its looking more and more likely that nita and kit will end up together, but that doesn't necessarily mean they will. Yes, they keep getting closer, but they're also getting older and more mature, hence the deeper the friendship gets each book. I do think, that if the two ever got together it would be towards the end of the series, and, personally, i'm assuming thats a ways off.

La Folle
                        Master of run-on sentences

Comment

Working...
                        X