kit and nita

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kit and nita

well, i just finished so you want to be a wizard, and in my opinion, i think something is TOTALLY going to happen between them in the future. ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE JUST FINISHED THE BOOK, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT U THINK!!!! thats what i think!!!

Why is noone repying to my thingy! please this is my first time so, i dunno, REPLY PLEASE!!!!

Comment

It takes a day or two sometimes for people to respond. But I first read the book years ago so I can't give you my first impressions anymore.

Inside every cynic there's an idealist desperately yearning to be let out, and when they are let out they're usually a real pain and cause all sorts of trouble. --Chris Boucher

Comment

Yeah- most people have read all the series already. if you wnat to talk about potential relationships, there are a bunch of posts in the Playroom on this topic- but you might want to read the series first!!
        I envy you- you have five whole books of new YW material to read. Lucky, lucky, lucky...
        Ka Kite
        Tui

Tuibird in Aotearoa
        Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
        Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
        Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
        My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

yeah you are lucky, I got the first book for chritmas and I've fineshed all of them two or three times each. My parent say I eat books. They don't feel my stomach but they sure are soul food for the imagation

Princess_nita0
          Night owl,Up till Dawn

Comment

thank yall (jk) but anyhow, thats a bunch people! im working on the whole series

Comment

Nothing......In A Wizard Abroad, Nita kisses a guy named Ronan

..............Lizzya

Comment

-IV-
                Ipha
                Dai Stihò

Comment

Ronan only got on my nerves in some places. Like in all the places he shut people out. Which was in most of the book....

Sorry, I know that last smily had nothing to o withwhat I just said, but I love that little guy!!!

Dai
                  Aundrea of The Dirty Rotten City
                  I Wear My Suglasses at Night
                  Now aren't you happy that you read this!?
                  CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave,
                  When we first practice to decieve!"
                  -Sir Walter Scott
                  :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                  A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

heeheehee

Dai
                    Aundrea of The Dirty Rotten City
                    I Wear My Suglasses at Night
                    CRUD-MONKEYS!!!!

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave,
                    When we first practice to decieve!"
                    -Sir Walter Scott
                    :wigglesmile: :flycatcher:
                    A sheperdess is quite a mess, but little lambs are lovely....

Comment

Ronan, BLECH!!!!!!!!!!!!! He got on my nerves too, I don't really think Nita and Kit should be together, but better them then Nita and Ronan. BLECH!

Live your life as if there's no tomorrow, for all you know there might not be.
                      *Agent~M*
                      "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                      "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                      "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                      "I could live

Comment

Exactly!

*Ella*

"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle."
                        -Plato

"Don't it always seem to go
                        That you don't know what you got
                        Till it's gone
                        They paved Paradise and put up a parking lot
                        Hey now now
                        They paved Paradise and put up a parking lot"
                        -Big Yellow Taxi, Adam Duritz with Vanessa Carlton
                        *Ella*
                        "But the night rolls around, and it all starts making sense
                        There is no right way or wrong way, you just have to live
                        And so I do what I do, and at least I exist;
                        What could mean more than this?"
                        --Bright Eyes

Comment

This is not agent m. This is her friend from Mars. Kit and Nita are very...close. Agent M lives down the street when we're at home. Her house is red. She has the best ac in town.

Agent M: My friend is odd.

*Agent~M*

I'm a walking talking dictionary, until you ask me about America.
                          *Agent~M*
                          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                          "I could live

Comment

Do NOT sing that song it is a nightmare and I am not Agent M I am her friend named Lala from Mars. Did you know, FYI, that Agent M has the BEST a/c on the block????

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                            "I could live

Comment

My friend is weird.

*Agent~M*

*Agent~M*
                              "I could live

Comment

Working...
                              X