No announcement yet.

Starting February 1: (Social) Group Reading of SYWTBAW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoops... I should remember that you guys do things backwards Yes, I do mean the 1st of April, 2009. Thanks for that Tuttle

That being said, being able to retroactively read it during Janaury would be fun...

And Eric, the social group says that it starts on April 1 (No, this isn't an advance planned April Fool's Joke)
    Last edited by alla; January 31, 2009, 05:07:38 PM.

Comment

Wow. I really feel dumb at this point.

OK, I understand now. Thanks for clearing everything up!
      "...Some of growing up is the knitting together of our cognitive webs, and some things take time and experience to make sense...." - Taran

Comment

Eric, it happens to us all. I completely screwed up a file box (where the files were labelled by date) when I worked as a temp in London by doing things backwards. Had to go back through the entire box to fix it.... and what I did to the spellcheck in Word doesn't bear contemplating--I know I added "program" to the dictionary, when I couldn't see anything wrong with how I spelled it.

Oh, and i believe in Japan, it's year/month/day. Systematic, and computer-sorting friendly, don'tcha know.
        Last edited by Kathy Li; January 31, 2009, 05:22:24 PM.
        New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
        X