Wizard's manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manual in your heart?

Pieces of the manual -- guidance for slowing down the death of the universe -- show up many places. I find them in poems, in DD's books, in other fiction, in things people say. Our cats teach me pieces of it. They've done so all their lives and even when they die. :-(

What's different in SYWTBAW and DD's other books is that it has all been organized and Wizards all speak the same language. We live after Babel, and the search for a common language is one of the tasks that challenges us.

Put another way, if there is no manual handy, write one. Maybe it's in your brain and heart, and in those of others you need to reach out to.

Feeling Quixotic ...
    Last edited by Taran; December 13, 2008, 10:31:53 PM. Reason: Left a sentence out
    "Caminante no hay camino. / Se hace camino al andar." (Walker, there is no road. You make the road by walking.) -- Antonio Machado
    "A wild patience has taken me this far." -- Adrienne Rich

Comment

Well, I haven't seen the manual yet so I can't really answer this question. Sorry!
      ----
      Dai everyone!!!! Hi, I am new and I wan't to know where you get your manuals in. Like what author it's under.

[merged double-post. --kli].
      Last edited by Kathy Li; March 13, 2009, 09:05:37 PM.

Comment

Hi Bandraoia! Welcome to the forums. Don't forget to have a read of the FAQs

What do you mean by "where you get your manuals in"? Do you mean 'from' rather than 'in'?

The author that Nita's book was "written" by is Hearnssen. Is that what you meant?

Comment

Originally posted by alla View Post
          Hi Bandraoia! Welcome to the forums. Don't forget to have a read of the FAQs

What do you mean by "where you get your manuals in"? Do you mean 'from' rather than 'in'?

The author that Nita's book was "written" by is Hearnssen. Is that what you meant?
          Yes. Thank you very much. Alla I appreciate your help!!!

Comment

even if there isn't one i like it when it shows us whats inside the kids manuals like the info

Also there are diffrent types like Spot, that kids ipod and the book ones they are soo cool

Comment

Working...
            X