Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone else see the 20th Anniversary edition of SYWTBAW?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that version is the only one I have.

"Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
    Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
    Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
    One for the Dark Lord on it's dark throne
    In the Land of Mordor where the shadows lie.
    One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
    One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
    In the land of Mordor where the shadows lie."
    Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

Ahhh the borders near my house doesnt have it

------------------------------
      "I walked towards the jaws of death fearing nothing but life.I stared into the endless abyss and the souless reaper stared back with his hand extanded beckoning to me....but i closed my eyes and turned my head and faced the one thing i feared most...............life. So this was the path i chose.For death is but a peacful calm place where as life is a cruel unforgiving world.But i chose to walk this path for to walk it means to challange it....to resist it.....to fight it..................to live."
      -Hoa Liu

Comment

i had such the hard time finding it.....i called like al the bookstores in the area....finnaly i had to order it. then i gave it to Agent M for her b-day. i'm jealous.

You had better start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner. Because you're in one. -Pirates of the Carribean

Comment

You can borrow it if you want! It was good.

*Agent~M*

I'm a walking talking dictionary, until you ask me about America.
          Look closely at your next subway token. And speak to strangers.- SYWTBAW 20th Ed.
          "Do what the Knight tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!"- DW, Picchu
          *Agent~M*
          "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
          "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
          "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
          "I could live

Comment

Originally posted by marniebrown1:
            Oh and I think I know Nita's hair color, Dark blonde. It's in the Afterward of the 20th Ed.
            Nita can't have dark brown hair!!! NOO!!!!! please tell me it's not true

*goes to library website to find book*
            I am me and I am unique.
            Gods all bless,
            Rhia

Proud Tamora Pierce obsessee

Comment

Sorry CelticFlame, but its true. Diane Duane does say that Nita's hair or a girl that she thought would perfectly resemble Nita, has dark blonde hair. I always thought it was brown because in all of the books they just say that she has dark hair. It's hard to imagine her with blonde hair though. I like the human drawn covers too.

" Duct tape, the stuff that holds the universe together."A Wizard Alone by Diane Duane
              - Serena

Comment

I always pictured her with kinda reddish brown hair... Dairiene has red hair, after her mom... But what color hair does Mr.Callahan have?

*Agent~M*
                "Those who refuse the Powers, become the tools of the Powers, Those who agree to help the powers, Themselves become the Powers. Beware the Choice! Beware refusing it!"-Young Wizards books.
                "Do what the night tells you, and read the fine print before you sign!" -Peach.
                "In the Cookies of life, your friends are the chocolate chips" -Sam
                *Agent~M*
                "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
                "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
                "I could live

Comment

He has silver hair, IIRC. I don't remember any mention of what color it was before he went silver.

Comment

Working...
                  X