No announcement yet.

After To visit the Queen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think that in America the title of the second book was "To visit the Queen". I thought that they were very good!
    "The Second Law of Thermodynamics shows that disorder inevitably tends to increase in the Universe as time passes. Entropy is a measure of this disorder. Living things are not exempt from the Second Law of Thermodynamic

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Murray:
      and I like an old post to alt.callahans (not about Nita's family), where the regulars had set up a library containing any books from any period in time. One regular promptly took the last book in the Door series to read... and DD was second in line, as she wanted to know how some of it came out .
      Hee. Got it -- http://www.google.com/groups?selm=16...ngs.win-uk.net
      "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Rereading it, I just noticed a
        follow-up
        to that one, in which DD adds a 1910 edition of Wagner's verse for the Ring to the library... though it doesn't seem to be the version of the Ring that Kingdom in Twilight is based on.

Also, an an answer to someone asking if a book is any good.

There's another Another post by DD recommending good books.
        For completists, there's also: this one.

Oh, the nostalgia. I didn't post to this thread, but I see people who've since married, one who's since divorced, and one who died .

fixed google groups urls where able to - gf
        Last edited by Garrett Fitzgerald; April 27, 2009, 04:21:45 PM. Reason: fixed google groups urls where able to
        Just the FAQs, ma'am: Chat, Board and Books.

Comment

Thanks for the USENET spelunking, guys! It's always fun reading.
          New to the board? Please take the time to read the YW Board-Specific Rules, or Why We're Not Like Other Boards FAQ.

Comment

Working...
          X