No announcement yet.

Can someone give me an update, please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone give me an update, please?

Many moons ago, I was a subscriber to The Big Meow. After the Big Hiatus in 2007, news was spotty at best, and I eventually mislaid my passwords to the Forum (for at least a year of it, the forums apparently were offline, or at least weren't letting me even view them). It took me this long to get back in! By the time I was able to find the site again, The Big Meow was available online, but I never discovered the status of my subscription.

Since then, I've been trying to find out what happened to the promised hard copies of the books. Were they ever published? Is The Big Meow available as an e-book?

My eyes thank you, and I thank you.
    "Thus is Balance maintained." A Wizard of Earthsea
    "Condensing fact from the vapor of nuance." Neal Stephenson, Snow Crash

That and the properly-edited hardcopy, since I subscribed to it only recently... The last available timeline seems to have gone by the wayside, as far as I can tell. So what's been the word since then, is what we want to know.

Comment

I'd love to know as well. I got the last chapters, but never the hard copy (if I actually ordered the hard copy, which I can't even remember at this point...)
      "...and that's how Snuggles the hamster learned that yes, things COULD always get worse."

"You are the most insolent child I have ever had the misfortune to teach." "Thank you."

Comment

Working...
      X