X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another appearance by Ith?

From DD's Favourite AWoM quotes:

(8) "By the way, there's a dinosaur in the back yard to see you."

Let's be real, what other dinosaur do we know who would wait patiently in the back yard to be seen? But what could he have to do with Mars?
    PM: Dai everyone, Caitlin is right
    Follow the bouncing poot

Originally posted by Caitlin View Post
    From DD's Favourite AWoM quotes:

(8) "By the way, there's a dinosaur in the back yard to see you."

Let's be real, what other dinosaur do we know who would wait patiently in the back yard to be seen? But what could he have to do with Mars?
    Could it be Mamvish? From what I heard she sounds like a very large dinosaur- albiet one who loves tomatos. Or possibly a member of the Mars team, one we haven't heard about yet?

But I would LOVE to see Ith...he's one of my favorites!

Comment

Possibly a wizard deinonychus, like the one that Dairine crunched with her laptop? I've always wanted to know where it came from...
      I admit, I'm stretching. Ith sounds like the most likely candidate. If whatever happened to Mars happened in the millions/billions-of-years-ago past, the dinosaurs would be the experts, wouldn't they. Of course, the next question is, where's the cat gating team?

Comment

Ith was the 2nd best,next to Urruah character in that book so that would be awsm. And I never made that connection till now, thx for that.
        Footsteps in the snow suggest where you have been, point to where you were going: but where they suddenly vanish, never dismiss the possibility of flight....

Comment

Working...
        X