Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speculation

Just wondered - does anyone think that, if Rhiow had to leave her human, her situation would improve if she moved in with Nita? Fellow wizards and all that. Can't see her co-existing peacefully with Ponch.

Just wondered - does anyone think that, if Rhiow had to leave her human, her situation would improve if she moved in with Nita? Fellow wizards and all that. Can't see her co-existing peacefully with Ponch.

Comment

Mhm... I don't know what would happen to Rhiow; I don't think she's going to have to move out, though, I think that was pretty much resolved, and also, sadly, there's probably not going to be another Feline Wizards Novel (). In the event she did move out, I don't think she'd go to a wizard; it seems like it might be a bit demeaning, you know? And not exactly a lot of time off to just be a normal cat. But maybe...
      ka kite
      Tui

Tuibird in Aotearoa
      Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
      Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
      Daily Blonde Moment:
      So the other day, I show up at Physics half an hour late. ten minutes later: "What? isn't this Physics? What?" ...seriously....
      My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
      Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Are you Crazy? Rhiow gone through enough madness, but changing humans would kill her

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Birdhead:
            sadly, there's probably not going to be another Feline Wizards Novel ().
            Why do you say that?
            -LU

Comment

The first two didn't do well, and although DD's mentioned that there is a potential third one (I think) she's also said it's unlikely to be published becasue of the lack of success for the first two- If, as per usual, I recall correctly. Which I think is a real shame...
              T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
              Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
              Spelling Freak and Typo Queen

Comment

Would it help if I wrote to Time-Warner Books? Is there a preferred e-mail address to send a message to?
                -LU

Comment

I somehow doubt it... but wouldn't it be nice??
                  T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
                  Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
                  Spelling Freak and Typo Queen

Comment

yeah... well i should have guessed they didn't do too well i guess but... they're awesome. Rhiow's my favorite... oh well...:,(

le
                    and
                    the white cat

Comment

I suppose there's the theoretical chance of a cameo, though -- Nita, Kit, Tom, and Carl show up as supporting characters in the feline novels; some of the cats could always turn up in the YW ones. (Whether there are any such plans, of course, I have no clue.)

Comment

Working...
                      X