No announcement yet.

Never read the Feline Wizardry books...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never read the Feline Wizardry books...

I've just really started on reading the Young Wizards series, when I discovered while on Amazon, that Duane also wrote another series....

How good are they? And what are they about? Do Kit or Nita ever appear in the books?

I've just really started on reading the Young Wizards series, when I discovered while on Amazon, that Duane also wrote another series....

How good are they? And what are they about? Do Kit or Nita ever appear in the books?

Comment

I know they do (very briefly) in the first one...Dunno about the second tho, hafta get around to reading it.Tom and Carl are also in the first one.

-Emilie
      (note: That's EmilIE, it's NOT Emily,NOT Emilia, NOT Amelia, or Emile! It's EMILIE, a cool name, and it has this IE after it which you WILL WILL WILL USE)

Comment

They cameo on the first, but not in the second. I have to say that I love the cameos in the first, though...

They're definitely worth reading. Some people have said that the first one is better on the second read, so don't give up on it. They're about the cats of Grand Central station, who keep the worldgates ( like the ones kit and Nita use in SYWTBAW to get pen, and Nita uses in Alone) If you've read Alone, IIRC Nita meets a "small black cat" Rhiow on her way in to the aeschetic(sp?) universes. She's teh leader of the tem,. and she's the main character. They're great, I like them a lot.
        T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
        Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
        Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Wizard's Dilemma also makes reference to the events of the first feline wizards book, The Book of Night with Moon. (Though the Book actually plays rather less of a role in this than it does in SYW...)

Comment

yeah, i've heard alot about these but haven't read them. i dunno, my past occurences with books from an animal's point of view have been pretty ugly. (xcept 4 animal farm luv it) but i haven't seen them in borders b4...

"It was my turn to save you, that's all. Now I want a few weeks off..."

it's not dying for a friend that's hard...no, what's hard is finding a friend worth dying for.
            Call me Q :-)

you never know who your real friends are until the hard times come. When it isn't all happy laughs and fun. sometimes your old friends will rough it & stay. but usuall they tend to fade away. If they fade, do not fear, bcuz better fr

Comment

God its hard to keep up with everything here!!

Memember of The STTF (Save the topic foundation).

Comment

Omg. Birdhead, you have TWO typos in your last post. Were you having an off day?

Anyway, the feline books are awesome. The change of characters is pretty cool.

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

Curiosity mauled the cat and left it on the side of the road.

School is hell with flourescent lighting.
                I will rejoice in the moonlight;
                I will dance in the rivers of my tears;
                For I am joyously, wonderfully alive!

Make your own laws or be a slave to another man's. -William Blake

School is hell with flourescent lighting.

Comment

*is utterly ashamed* Actually, I think I'm having an off month. or even an off year. Or perhaps I'm just not checking my posts enough. Yes, my typo frequency is increasing... I'm going to work on it right now. *is determined*
                  T

"We are philosophical geniuses [sic] who will one day rule the world!"
                  --Agent M
                  Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha, Ahahahaha!
                  Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Working...
                  X