Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the little catbird?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah I was getting a little confused my self but how do you like the skull?

*Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
    *Many have come and go

Comment

Yeah, I think you're right Wilf. But he dosen't get mentioned in any of the other books.

The greatest pain a wizard can have is losing their partner.
      ~Wizards, the 8th wonder of the world.

~The Last Cyber Unicorn, yeah that's me.

Comment

I haven't read High Wizardry so I don't know if he has shown up or not.

*Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
        *Many have come and gone so we need to leave a ripple before this planet is washed away- Devin
        *Many have come and go

Comment

That was the bird that delivered Nita's message to Kit, right?
          I'm guessing it was just a random bird that happened to stop outside Nita's window that day...
          Even if it did take permanent residence outside of the Callahans' house, Nita/Kit don't seem to need messengers anymore (after HW, they seem to have a decent telepathic rapport again) .

Comment

Yeah, it was Nita's little 'message bird.' I don't think it was just a random little bird that showed up that day though. When Nita was talking to it, they seemed to know each other. *Shrugs* But i don't know.This sounds like a question for DD.

Stupid gremlins....

Comment

I think the bird was a messenger, but that's all. It never got mentioned again.
              In Life's name and for Life's sake...

Comment

I know it was a messenger, but it seemed like he and Nita had known each other for awhile. Like they were friends or something. Oh well... I should just shut up, I'm repetaing points I've already said before.

Comment

Yeah i was just wondering that because Istarted re-reading it today and was wondering if 'the poor little birdie' ever got his half of the muffin.

Im a sucker for animals even written ones
                  Car doors will soon take over the world! The little blender who could told me so!

I was a newbie for a whole year!!*newbie dances* I will always be a newbie at heart though.

Comment

Working...
                  X