Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What ever happened to the little catbird?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What ever happened to the little catbird?

I always wondered what happened to Nita's little bird messenger 'Birdbrain' as she called him. He's just in the beggingin of High Wizardry, not any of the other books. Just curious on what other people think about this.

The greatest pain a wizard can have is losing their partner.
    ~Wizards, the 8th wonder of the world.

~The Last Cyber Unicorn, yeah that's me.

I think Birdbrain got eaten by a cat frankly *hahahaha* stupid bird.
    *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
    *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
    *Many have come and go

Comment

An interesting theorie. MAybe Rhiow ate him... Muwahahaha!

Comment

Perhaps and do you think that Carmela will become a wizard or will she just help them out when the need support or will DD just stop writing about her?
        *Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the same: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
        *Many have come to this place and most have left it but let not their life be a mystery- Devin
        *Many have come and go

Comment

It is my opinion that Carmela will just remain a weird sister. She's older than Kit right? Yeah. It'd be a little late for her to be offered wizardry. But that's just my opinion.

Comment

I thought she was younger than Kit.

The monkey made me do it!
            ~Z~
            penguins will rule the world.

Comment

She is but that dosesn't mean that she will become a wizard she is a little old for it now.

*Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the sme: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
              *Many have come and go

Comment

I thought she was older than Kit... She has a horde of boyfriends and is constantly studying new langauges... I thought she was taking a language class in high school or something. MAybe I don't pay as close attention as I think.

Comment

Its okay i've read each of the boks twice sometimes three times.

*Many have gone and many have stayed but one thing stays the sme: Love and Hate they never go away but they can be beaten- Devin
                  *Many have come and go

Comment

Awesome. I've read SYWTBAW more than one hundred times acourding to my mother who thinks i'm crazy.

Comment

SYWTBAW? What's that.

*Many have come and go

Comment

SYWTBAW is the abbreviation for So You Want to Be A Wizard.

Comment

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Stupid double posts.

Comment

Doesn't the bird get mentioned later, singing something about muffins? I don't have my copy to hand, so I can't check.

Comment

One, if you double post, you do have the option to delete the second post. Click the !-in-a-tirangle icon.
                              Second, I wouldlike to say that you two having the same avater is incrediably confuding. It looks like someones talking to themesleves... could one of you be wonderful and change it for the benefit of confused people like me?

"Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation
                              "Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right" - Salvor Hadrin, in Isaac Asimov's Foundation

Comment

Working...
                              X