No announcement yet.

i just thought of this, it links from this book to w@w "possible spoiler"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Nita say that the peridexis (sp?) was the power surge they had during the Pullus? Why couldn't Dairine have the same power level as in her Ordeal if they had free rein of the power?

Comment

"Local"

I recall that in HW, it was stated that even the mobiles' power plus Dairine's near inexhaustive power levels would not have been enough to enact a large-scale wizardry on the entire universe (- this was part of the explanation of why the whole idea of slowing down time would not have worked even if the mobiles had chosen to try it). Hence anything Dairine, who may have been near to her ordeal-level power because of the peridexis, plus the mobiles, plus Roshaun, could do, would only have affected the "local" section of the universe they were in.

And since the mobiles are not "local" to anyone else in the YW universe... then the problem at hand in WAW would not have been solved by that route (I think?)

On the other hand, we can assume the .... (oh, hm. how do you black out spoiler material?).

Comment

Working...
      X