Book 10 Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Book 10 Title

What would you want Book 10 title to be? and what would you want the summary to be?

Title: Wizards on Wellakh

Yes? Yes.
    "In the contemporary world where things fall apart and the center will not hold, you have to imagine a community where there is no center." - John Green

Comment

A Wizard in Time: A wizard from a recent future comes into the past with a warning for Nita and Kit (although considering the WoM concept, that may be a bit repetitive).

Bob

Comment

DD, avoid this page like the plague!

Bob, I like it! Did you mean for it to be an homage to A Wrinkle in Time?

Wizard's Fate
        In which Dairine begins the hunt to find Roshaun! Of course! (Not that the book has to answer the question, What is the meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...) Or: A Wizard Alive (Wanted: dead or alive! Boy, I wonder who/what's behind that.)
        Or: Wizard's Work
        (Seeing as Roshaun sacrificed himself in the call of duty, and everything; and to all appearances, Dair's search isn't helping the Universe-at-large that much. But! It's work! How's that for a theme? If the book doesn't end happily, well, "A wizard's work is never done..." That would be devastating, though.)

Comment

dorotheia, I was more thinking about another use of the timeslide. It was only used once in the first book and then never used again.

I like your suggestions. I missed Dairine in WoM. I want to see another main storyline for her. She was given HW, WH, and W@W with much smaller parts in the others.

Bob

Comment

Originally posted by wizard2009 View Post
            What would you want Book 10 title to be? and what would you want the summary to be?
            I would like the title be A Wizard Saved or something similar to that...
            A spell always works. -So You Want To Be A Wizard I wonder would it work on my sisters... hmm...

Comment

Working...
            X