Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answer to worlebird
    Books are about people well sorta sorta not
    (there's a longer answer but it would be about 2,00 words)
    The books (IMHO as the sf fans say) are about power responsibiliy facing hoplessness finding yourself hope within despair growing up is thar enuf to be going on with? Touchy feely stuff between nita and kit come into it because well because that part of being a teen but the wizard books aren't Romances (in the LOVE's FURIOUS PASSION sence) & and to over emphasise that aspect is daft
    Feeel free to tear this to pieces

Comment

nita and ronan? no WAY IN HECK

wEbstEr
      ~*^&^*~

Comment

NO! She hasn't been in touch with him AT ALL!!! She CAN'T be with Ronan. BLECH.

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
        "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

You know a thought? That maybe kit was using Nita's senses while she kissed Ronan. I mean he used them while he was on the moon on Abroad. you know, I think that that SHOULD happen, but still...scary thought....

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not being followed...
          You can tell THEM you're Homeward Bounder.
          GO TO THE WAR TOPIC
          "Wisemen talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something"
          Comradely, Diego

Blow wind, come wrath; at least I will die with the harness off my back.
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          "I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you will only kill a man." - Che

"Be a real

Comment

That'd be gross and an invasion of privacy. But there's a possibility that it happened....

*Agent~M*

"Thank you Jack" "Your welcome" "No not you, we named the monkey Jack" -Pirates of the Caribbean
            "To youth and freedom!" A popular pirates toast.
            *Agent~M*
            "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
            "I could live

Comment

Working...
            X