No announcement yet.

Some of my ideas about future books...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some of my ideas about future books...

hey. i was just thinking, but wouldnt it be REALLY kool to see some tpye of mass spell that is cast by losts of wizards at once (like 100, 1000, or more). I know this may not work cuz of the speech and the fact that everyones names would have to be in it, but maybe they could find a way to pull it off! maybe they cast this spell in wizard war or whatever it is. i also think (plz dont stone me to death) that a main character needs to die. The books would have more material if someone did. Some likely candidates would be Dairine, someone in kits family, ponch, or somone else.

PS. Also, do you think that Pnch could possibly be a Power that Be (like Peach)? i thought i remembered reading somewhere that he couldnt be, but i think he possibly is. if not, what explains all the amazing things he can do? Share ur ideas!

hey. i was just thinking, but wouldnt it be REALLY kool to see some tpye of mass spell that is cast by losts of wizards at once (like 100, 1000, or more). I know this may not work cuz of the speech and the fact that everyones names would have to be in it, but maybe they could find a way to pull it off! maybe they cast this spell in wizard war or whatever it is. i also think (plz dont stone me to death) that a main character needs to die. The books would have more material if someone did. Some likely candidates would be Dairine, someone in kits family, ponch, or somone else.

PS. Also, do you think that Pnch could possibly be a Power that Be (like Peach)? i thought i remembered reading somewhere that he couldnt be, but i think he possibly is. if not, what explains all the amazing things he can do? Share ur ideas!

Comment

As I have been preaching in several topics, Pong cannot be a power that be...at least I don't think he can. My logic goes as follows: Ponch doesn't seem to understand human suffereing until after he meets Darryl. Having created humans, I would think that the powers would thouroughly understnad emotions and suffering.

Disclaimer: If I am wrong about this--as I probably am--please do not insult, accost, abuse or in any other way punish me for my strange logic.

*~*FireWitch*~*
      A physics geek
      And proud of it...

Loyal reader and Young Wizards books, great lover of Moon Cakes, and engineering feminista...

Comment

No, Firewitch, i think you're right. But Ponch is rather irritating...
        JBS, as to a main chara dying, I would throw stones, except I live in a glass house. But no way, I really hope DD doesbn't kill a amin character- I mean, it's not as if death doesn't/hasn't already touched the series in a kinda big way. And tghe large group wizardry- if that does show up anywhere, it would be extremely cool. i guess we'll just have to wait and see...
        Ka Kite
        Tui

Tuibird in Aotearoa
        Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
        Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
        *sob* back to school....*sob*
        My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
        Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

I think that dari and Darryl need to partner, not perementanly just for one or to projects. You knwo, the scoundrel and the saint

Comment

I personally love Ponch. He's exactly like my (maybe) Lab Lancelot! Right down to the constantly begging for food and the grumbling whine. I want to see Ponch become more of a main character.

Comment

this kinda goes with the subject but i think it would be really cool if Diane dedicated one of the books to the people on the young wizards website, that would be really cool.

Evil will always lose.- Miep Gies
              *Agent~M*
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
              "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
              "I could live

Comment

Comment

I wasnt asking. i was just saying it would be cool.

*Agent~M*
                  "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
                  "I could live

Comment

Noooooooooooo, no one should die ok, it would just be to heart breaking if one of the main or semi-main chara died. I meen in in dilema and it may be a spoiler maybe not, nita's mom dies isn't that heartack enough .The book maybe could be about how nita and kit find there true feelings about each other and they are in a war within themsleves tring to figure out these specil feelings.Call me a sucker for love. or maybe they find out there feelings at the end of a war were it's kinda like AWAB and they find out there feelings when kit saves nita. Call me a sucker for the damsel in danger thing to.So I think I like my second idea better since I came up with it a the computer.

Princess_nita0
                    Night owl,Up till Dawn

Comment

No body should die it would be a huge shock it was bad enough when nita's mom dided and do you think daryl will become a main charachter?

Comment

well there have been some mentionings of Daryl becoming Dairene's partner....

*Agent~M*
                        "I could live

Comment

I just had another really cool idea for a future book. Maybe in one of them, "he" takes over a wizards body (possibly kit's) and tries to kill Nita. Now, Nita would have to fight against her best friend (and possibly her love interest) to the death, but maybe they dont die afterall. I think ti would be really cool to see all the past wizards from the books unite together to help kit regain is body, such as the whales, the irish people, Dairiene (sorry for the spelling) and Daryl. Tell me what u think!

Comment

Ponch can't die, he's too cool. But it would be awesome if he was a Power.

"Half the world is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever enough to take indecent advantage of them."
                            -Walter Kerr (No offence to any that read this)

Comment

I think that it would be cool if there was a little bit of <that cuz I think that they both really like each other and are too afraid to tell each other. Well thats my opinion please tell me what yours is. I also think that it is a good idea for Dairine and Darryl to be partners.

:P*~*Jub Jub*~*:P

Comment

Working...
                              X