Post here if you want to talk about the cover of Deep Wizardry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post here if you want to talk about the cover of Deep Wizardry

Post here if you want to talk about the cover of Deep Wizardry. THe 1980's cover of Deep Wizardry was posted by DD in Random Thoughts From the Author. I thought it was a little strange.

(Real)Computer Warning:
    Warning! Keyboard not connected. Please press F1 to continue.

Post here if you want to talk about the cover of Deep Wizardry. THe 1980's cover of Deep Wizardry was posted by DD in Random Thoughts From the Author. I thought it was a little strange.

(Real)Computer Warning:
    Warning! Keyboard not connected. Please press F1 to continue.

Comment

I've always liked the cover on my version of it... that dates from 1991. It features a full moon and Ed leaping out of the water. Very cool.

Comment

COOL!!!!! I haven't seen that one!!!! COOL!!!!!!!!

Evil will always lose.- Miep Gies
        *Agent~M*
        "Imagination is more important than knowledge" Albert Einstein
        "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
        "See everything, overlook a lot, correct a little." - Pope John Paul XXIII
        "I could live

Comment

Oh, that sounds really cool...
          T

Tuibird in Aotearoa
          Conservationist, Scientist, and proud of both!
          Chocolate lover extraordinaire...
          Ahahahaha, ahahahahaha, ahahahaha...
          My mission: Bringing Maori to the world!
          Spelling Freak and Typo Queen
          Go ahead! Panic! Do it now and avoid the June rush! Fear death by water!

Comment

Mad King Soup, do you know where I can find that version, this is hard to admit but, I can't find it anywhere on the Internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Agent~M*
            "Those who dream by day are cognizant of those who dream by night" -Edgar Allen Poe
            "I could live

Comment

i have the version where nita and kit are in the water with Ed. Thats cool never saw that version

" It was one of those So you want to be a...books... a series on careers...
              BUT This One Said
              'So You Want To Be A Wizard...'"
              - Serena

Comment

Yea, I think that's the most common version, I have it too.

*Agent~M*
                "I could live

Comment

I knew there was a good reason I bought this camera...

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~mikewyatt/YWCovers.jpg

Admins: If posting this photo is somehow a breach of copyright, let me know and it'll go immediately.

Comment

*Agent~M*
                    "I could live

Comment

That is cool. hey, that HW is my school library's copy- just rather more worn. () It's sitting in front of me right now, in fact. Very very cool covers, that lot... Oh yeah, it's Ed because it's glaring, also the teeth and, if you know about marine life (which I don't) there's probably a noticeable difference in dorsal fins, etc.

T
                      PS: Nice camera, I'm guessing. My dad just got one of those.

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

Marnie: Yep, that's your Polar bear Avatar staring back at you!

Birdhead: I'm happy with it! It's small enough to fit in my pocket when I go on holidays, it can fit over a hundred photos on the highest resolution, and it gets a pretty good picture (that one I posted here was shrunk to a third the original size so it would fit on people's screens). My only problem is that it blurs easily on moving objects, but I can live with that. I'll even have some photos of Aotearoa soon, as I'm going skiing over there in August!

I like those covers, but then again I've had them for over 10 years so I'm kinda used to them by now!

Comment

Cool!! my avatar. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! Also if you look closly
                          I think you can make out 5 gills, that's how many a shark has, also yea the teeth help.

*Agent~M*
                          "I could live

Comment

Skiing? Fun! North or South Island? Ruapehu, Mt Hutt, Coronet Peak?
                            T

Tuibird in Aotearoa

Comment

Around Queenstown, so probably The Remarkables or Coronet Peak. We're also going to the Fox Glacier, but we're going walking there rather than skiing. Should be fun, and we get to spend a week making fun of New Zealand accents!

Comment

Working...
                              X