No announcement yet.

DW Group Reading Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never actually realized they spoke to a Power too, until I read the book again. I wonder which one it was?-- and if it's one we meet again?-- or one that one of their friends have spoken to?

I think when the LP says "lucky breaks," he is trying to make Kit and Nita's relationship seem less than what it is. So if they start to believe him, or even think about his words, it starts to break down their bond because it doesn't mean as much, since they're thinking about what he said...

Since High Wizardry is due tomorrow, I'd like to take this time and put in my favorite quotes from this reading of Deep Wizardry. Depending on what edition and kind of book you have (softcover/hardcover), these pages will be different for you...

__________________________________________________ ______________

"Keep my breath in my body, cousin, that'll be enough for me."
    -S'reee, page 26

"There's an end to mating and mate, and to the love that passed between. That price is too high for me to pay, even once. I swim alone."
    -Ed, page 273

"...we will cause it to be well made, this Sacrifice. You, young and never loving; I, old and never loved. ...Such a Song the Sea will never have seen."
    -Ed, page 277

...there's no guarantee this won't happen again. Not that we could offer you any. Hope, like fear, comes from within..."
    -The Powers, page 354
    ..................~*Wolf*~..................
    AIM: CeliaWells8 / Twitter: Scifi_Nerd
    Won 2nd Place for Topic Of The Week 04, January, 2010!!!

Comment

Working...
    X