Afallone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afallone?

Is this a name DD made up entirely - or is it from somewhere? It sounds so familiar...

I'm not too sure whether it was made up for the story or not, but it refers to the sinking of
    Atlantis.

The ErrantryWiki articles might give you a little bit more info. Or it could be something to ask DD Herself at the next chat.

Comment

The closest name to it I kind find would be traced back to the root name Ava which means "desired".
      In those days spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.

Douglas Adams

Comment

Comment

avolon is the myserious island found in king Arthur's legeneds where people are neither alive, nor dead...it's thought to be glastonbury. It's also a GREAT series, if you want to read Mists of Avalon (think that was the title) Marion Zimmer Bradley wrote it...but yeah. (sorry. love king arthur stories so i can cgoi on a bit...)
          I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.
          For those of you who don't recognize WHO'S back, I'll give you a hint, and I don't mean the typo's in my posts - YR.

Comment

Working...
          X